boos and boo-boos| n.h.

Ages~
Niall |14
Louis |17
Harry |18
Liam |19
~~~~~~~

This is Halloween was blasting through the dark flat, as the boys all gathered in the kitchen for their pumpkin carving contest. There was a loud boom as Harry set two pumpkins down on the table. Louis lit some candles to set a spooky mood, while Liam looked around for the pumpkin carving kits.

"Niall, instead of eating all the candy for later, why don't you help me look for this?" Liam said as he looked in a kitchen cabinet.

"Fine," Niall sighed, chocolate covering his face as he came around the corner where the candy bowl was set.

After looking around and slamming a bunch of cabinet doors, the carving kits were finally found in a bag by the front door.

Liam and Louis sat on one side of the kitchen table, while Niall and Harry sat on the other.

"Ok, so we both have 10 minutes to find a design and to draw it on the pumpkin," Liam said already pulling out his phone to find a design to put on the pumpkin. Louis leaned in to look at the screen as well, helping Liam find an idea.

Harry pulled out his phone and looked up pumpkin carving designs while Niall watched.

"That would be good," Niall whispered to Harry, pointing to a pumpkin carved like a cat.

"Yeah, if you wanna do it," Harry said, pulling up the picture. He took the marker that Liam gave him, put the cap between his teeth and started drawing the cat on their own lopsided pumpkin.

Harry and Niall were finished drawing on their pumpkin, before Louis and Liam even started their's, so they just sat and waited.

Eventually, Liam and Louis found their design and hurriedly drew it on their pumpkin. The timer that Liam set went off, so the boys started carving their pumpkins.

"Can I do it Haz?" Niall asked Harry who was opening the new package of pumpkin carving tools.

"You can if you are really careful," Harry said, squinting at Niall, as if asking if Niall could handle it. Niall just nodded his head vigorously, he could handle a little carving tool.

Or so he thought.

After carving the cat's ears and whiskers, Niall moved onto the eyes. This was harder because they were closer together and more intricate. He put his hand in the pumpkin to help steady his carving skills and skimmed his finger with the knife.

"OW!" Niall yelled, pulling his finger away and instantly grabbing the attention of the other three boys.

"I told you to be careful Ni-bear!" Harry said, hastily standing up and picking the boy up. He brought him to the bathroom and sat him on the counter, the other boys followed Harry and crowded into the bathroom.

Niall removed his finger from his mouth and showed his 'boo-boo' to Harry.

"Oh I'm sorry love, let Hazza fix you up," Harry said gently to the boy who had some tears flowing down his cheeks.

Harry grabbed the alcohol to clean the wound. "This will hurt a bit," he opened the bottle and poured some onto a cotton ball.

"Want Li-li to hold your other hand?" Liam asked and Niall nodded his head. Liam grabbed it tightly and Niall squeezed his palm as the burning cotton ball was pressed into his hand.

Harry apologised multiple times while telling Louis to get a bandaid.

Louis bandaged the watery eyed boy and picked him up into his arms.

"I'm sorry you got hurt really bad bub, wanna watch a movie and then Liam and Harry can finish the pumpkins?" Louis asked while Niall stuffed his head into Louis' shoulder.

"Mmhmm, can we watch Hocus Pocus?" Niall questioned, knowing that Louis couldn't say no (even though they had seen the movie about a billion times).

"Whatever you want bug."

Louis brought Niall into the living room and Liam and Harry went back into the kitchen to finish the pumpkins.

"Don't tell Liam that I let you do this, but go get the candy bowl, have as much as you want." Louis smiled as Niall ran off into the hallway to get the bowl of treats. He put in the movie and then Niall came back in with a bowl in one hand and his blanket in the other. He got on the couch and cuddled up to Louis.

He unwrapped the candy and stealthily stuffed the wrappers into the couch cushions, so that Liam wouldn't find out.

About 20 minutes into the movie, Liam and Harry came in with lit up pumpkins. One had the design of a cat and the other had a dog.

"We ended up matching pumpkins on accident," Harry said laughing, which caused Niall to laugh as well.

"Wanna watch the movie with us?" Niall asked moving around in his spot by Louis and patting the couch beside him.

"Mmhmm,"Harry said setting down the pumpkin on the coffee table," what movie?"

Harry cuddled up next to Niall while Liam put his pumpkin down beside Harry and Niall's.

"Hocus Pocus!" Niall giggled. He had practically memorised all of the lines, and all the boys were annoyed with it by now, but it was his favourite.

"Of course," Liam sighed and rolled his eyes. He sat down beside Harry, and the couch crinkled.

"What's that sound?" Liam questioned, reaching down in between the couch cushions. He found multiple chocolate bar wrappers.

"Niallll," Liam said while rolling his eyes again.

"What?" Niall asked innocently, snuggling more into Louis.

"Nothin'," Liam chuckled." Happy Halloween."

"Happy Halloween Li-li."
~~~~~~~
(a/n): Hi! Long time no see. Sorry about that. I've been really busy, and I feel really bad about not updating. It's just I didn't have the time to write material somewhat worth reading. Hope you enjoyed this thrown together chapter though!
On the topic of music from the boys (I know I'm late on this but,) BEDROOM FLOOR AND JUST LIKE YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING I CAN'T.
ALSO NIALL'S ALBUM IS LITERALLY MY LIFE NOW MY MOM SURPRISED ME WITH IT WHEN I COULDN'T GO GET IT MYSELF AND I AM STILL SHOOKETH.

ok, short rant over.

Thanks for reading and if you haven't already, please go check out my other story 'my pen pal'!
Much love,
KT
p.s. Happy Halloween!🎃