Boy Who Cried Wolf| l.t.

Ages~
Louis| 15
Niall| 17
Harry| 18
Liam |19

Sure, Louis had faked being sick before.

You know, to get out of doing stuff he didn't want to like interviews or meetings with management.

But this time, he really was sick.

"Liaamm I feel sick," Louis said, his forehead sweating.

"Deal with it, we have to be there soon," Liam sighed as he was putting on his shoes. "And get dressed please."

Louis groaned as he looked down at his patterned pajama pants. He stomped his way back to his bag that had his clothes in it. He pulled out some red skinnies that he had worn for the last few concerts and interviews and the same striped shirt he wore all the time. He begrudgingly put them on along with his Toms. He then stomped back to Liam, where he was still tying his shoes. Harry and Niall has joined Liam in the room, already dressed and ready for the interview.

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asked Louis who was now dripping in sweat, and his head hurt, really bad.

"I guess, I don't really feel good though," Louis sighed. He sat down at the open spot by Harry and leaned on him.

"Aw I'm sorry baby," Harry said and rubbed his back. Louis closed his eyes. He just wanted to go back to sleep and not have to worry about the interview.

"Let's get going then boys," Liam said. Niall got up and Harry tried to, but Louis wasn't going to be moved. Or at least he wasn't going to move on his own.

"Hazzz will you carry me?" Louis asked Harry and gave him a pouty face. Harry sighed, Louis only did this when he was faking acting sick or actually was sick.

"Thank you," Louis' high-pitched voice said as he hung on Harry like a koala.
~~~~~~~
"We're here boo-bear," Harry said and ruffled the boys hair. He had fallen asleep during the car ride, which helped with his migraine.

Louis didn't say anything or move. Harry gave up trying to shake him awake and carried him into where the interview was being held. He sat Louis down on a couch in the room where Lou would do the boys makeup.

"What's wrong with Louis there boys?" Lou got up from her seat when Harry sat Louis down.

"He says he feels sick," Liam said. "But he's probably fine, he does it all the time before interviews, just to get out of them."

"Oh I don't know Liam," Lou placed her hand on Louis' forehead, which was pale and still sweating. "Maybe he should sit this one out."

"He'll be fine," Liam said finally. He sat down beside Louis on the couch and pulled out his phone.

Lou didn't say anything about Louis after that and ushered Niall over to the chair to get his hair and makeup done.

Once all the boys had gone except for Louis, they knew that the time had come to wake the sleeping boy.

"Louis," Harry said. "Wake up please." He moved the hair off of Louis' forehead  and tapped him on the shoulder.

Louis groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He had been starting to feel better, but then they just had to wake him.

"Come get your hair and makeup done love," Lou said as she turned the chair for Louis to sit in.

Louis squeaked as he pushed himself up from the couch. He just felt achey all-over. He padded his way over to the chair and sat down.

"You really don't feel good love?" Lou asked as she put on a power to Louis' face.

Louis shook his head, feeling as if he spoke he would throw up.

Lou tried not to be too hard on Louis' head while she did his hair. About ten minutes later, she was done and the boys were being called to the interviewing room.

Louis dragged his feet behind the other boys who were a little bit more peppy. 

As they all sat down onto a big couch, Louis cuddled into Liam and put his legs on Harry's lap.

Louis zoned out the whole interview.
~~~~~~~
About ten minutes in, Louis had to go. His face started to grow green and he stomach started turning.

Well you can imagine what happened next. Louis quickly got up from where he was sitting and ran out of the room. He follow the signs to the nearest bathroom and emptied his guts out into the toilet.

He sat in there for about five minutes, his legs tucked into his stomach and tears rolling down his face. Then a line of three boys finally found their way to the bathroom.

Liam sat down next to the crying boy and pulled him into his lap.

"I'm sorry that you don't feel good bub," Liam wiped off Louis' tears. Niall took the liberty to flush the toilet. "And that I didn't believe you when you said that you were sick."

"I's ok," Louis said.
~~~~~~~
All of the boys went back to the hotel room, after three of them finished the interview.

"Do you want me to make you some soup?" Niall asked Louis who was cuddled up in a blanket and laying on Harry. He nodded his head.

"Can we watch a movie?" Louis asked in a quiet voice.

"Sure boo," Niall said and walked into the kitchen.

The rest of the night was spent with the boys watching a movie and Louis moving around to cuddle each and every one of them.
~~~~~~~
(a/n): Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed! I know I haven't posted in a long while, but I haven't had any inspiration or really any time to write. I will try to update before Christmas, but with finals and the end of the semester coming up, I may not be able too. I'll try though!

Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you don't celebrate, I hope that you just had another amazing day.

Have a brilliant day and much love,
KT