Chapter 26

Btw this is Beyonce necklace

"Go to hell." My mother practically growled at me and I laughed.

"Maybe I'll see you their." I smirked and walked away to my car.

I slammed the door and sighed. That was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulder.

Rihanna p.o.v

Well that was some shit. I caughed, but on the inside I was smiling my heart off.

"Mom what you said was wrong. Beyonce is still your daughter." Solo said and looked at me with a smile. "Good luck Rih."

I smiled back and nodded at her.

"Yeah Mrs. Knowles I can't believe you said that." Kelly shook her head and they walked out with her niece together.

"Honey you need to fix this. All of it." Mr. Knowles stood up and patted my sholder saying "Welcome to the family."

I giggled as he left up their stairs. I stood up and walked over to Ms. Knowles and said "I understand how you feel, but I'd never hurt Beyonce."

"Yeah. She promised." Blue said running up to me.

"Blue not everyone keeps their promises." Her grandmother told her and I shook my head and grabbed Blues hand.

"Well I do."

We walked out and saw Beyonce sitting in the car with her hands and her forehead on the steering wheel.

I opened the door for Blue and a whiff of Mary Jane hit me. I rolled my eyes and buckled Blue in her seat, then got in the front. I turned on rolled down the windows as Beyonce looked at me.

"That was amazing baby." I smiled at her and she kissed my cheek.

"Only cause of you." She smiled back.

"You the one who did it."

"But your the one who talked me into it."

I laughed her and she started the car. We ended up going to the park around the house and took many pictures. We even decides to come out that day.

-+-

The internet broke out into a fury. Bet was getting a lot of love from the lgbt community as well as death threats. To protect us we moved into a whole new house.

This house has four bed rooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms, den, playroom, and a kitchen. Me and Beyonce haven't been sharing a room. I hate that shit. We haven't done anything since weve been fighting about it. But hopefully we can change that.

-+-

Three weeks of chilling inside we finally went out for my birthday. I'm so excited for tonight. Bey says she rented another beach house for tonight hopefully things run smoothly this time.

Beyonce p.o.v

It's my babys birthday and I have the best present picked out for her. Also the perfect day planned. First of all we have a basketball game to go to which is great cause I like the team too. Secondly I'm going to spoil her at the mall I rented a few stores to shop at specifically. Third my glam sqad to hook us up for her party. Finally were going to the beach house for the night. I have a extremely great surprise for her, although I hope its not too soon for it.

Rihanna p.o.v

"Baby you gotta get up." Beyonce chimed in my ear.

I groaned and flipped over stuffing my face in my pillows. She laughed her angelic laugh and later on my back.