Chapter 15

My phone rung waking me up with a groan.

"Bitch why aren't you up?" Kelly greeted me over the phone

"Why are you screaming at me this early in the morning?" I asked sitting up rubbing my head.

"Bey it's three in the afternoon." She said with a duh time.

"Oh shit." I sighed when it hit me.

"Yeah oh shit. Now get dressed and meet me at this cafe like you said for brunch. Solàna gonna be there and your manager now hurry up!" I hung up and shook Rih awake.

"Hmmm?" She groaned stuffing her head under the pillow.

"We gotta go to brunch. I need you to get up."

"Ok when are we getting Blue?"

"Next week he picked her up from my mom's last night." I got up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready.

When I was done I threw on some shades and nearly pounced on Rih when she was sitting their like

(Fucking love this picture tho 😍)

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty," I sighed and held onto the door frame dramatically. "you will be the death of me."

"Okay I'm going." She sighed and raced to her room nearly tripping on a stray heel on her way out.

I laughed while heartedly at her.

"Shut up!" I heard her yell from the hallway.

-+-

Outfit

Outfit

Me, kelly, and Rih sat at the table looking over out menus when I felt a tap on the shoulder. Solàna was there when I turned around and she hugged me tightly.

"Hey Bey!" She exclaimed.

"What's up Solàna?" We pulled back as she went to sit down.

"I think I should be asking that to you boo." She eyes me and I made a face in agreement.

"Your right tho." I smiled and she laughed.

-+-

"Hello ladies!" My manager Sydney approched the table with a bright ass smile.

"Hey." We all pretty much said in unison and laughed.

She sat down and quickly, then started to eat the food we ordered for her. She sighed and drunk half her water after eating a good chunk of mixed potatoes.

"So," She paused and wiped her face with a napkin. " what did you want to talk about Bey?"

"I called you?" I scrunched up my face as the events from lat night came back.

After me and Rig smoked last nice we came up with this clever plan and called Sydney about it then had sex again.

"Ohhh yeah okay. I got you. I want to make a album visual." I said with a stright face.

"You know how much thats going to c-"

"Do you know who your speaking too?" Kelly interrupted and Rih and Solàna laughed.

"Stop pulling that card on me." Sydney threatened and Kelly raised her hands in surrendef.

"Seriously tho Kelly I've made a album visual before it cost a pretty penny, but I'll make the money back I have more to say."

"Speak." She nodded and Rih tensed next to me.

"I want to come out with a line of workout clothing. Which we are going to do and your gonna get Rih a agent. A good one. Like the best one who perticipated in the making of Naomi and Cidney."

"Crawferd?"

"Yep."

"Does she even have talent?" Sydney almost glared at me.

"Obviously she looks like that soo." Solàna says a playful smirk danced at her lips and she shot a look at Sydney.

"Sydney don't play with me! I dont know who pissed in your cereal but you better chill with this attitude cause I can fire you with the snap of a fucking finger. Try me if you want to." I glared at her leaning cloater to her from across the table.

"Fine. You'll have a photo shoot for headshots in two days." She said typing away on her phone sending multiple text from the dings comming in on her phone.

"Got it." Rih nodded at her and leaned across the table the way I did just less intimidating it was kinda cute.

"Although this is just for now she needs to get her name out there as a model befor she should open her own clothing line as well." Sydney sighed.

"Do you want to get fired cause your seriously pissing me off?"

"Whatever Beyonce find someone else to do your shit."

"Kelly!" My head shot up. "You work under a designer dont you call them up and say that I want to speak with them. As for my visual I can handle that on my own. Bye Sydney."

I said quickly before she even got up to actually leave. She rolled her eyes and huffed leaving stomping like a two year old.

"Bey you trust me with this huge responcabily."kelly looked at me shocked.

"Yes girl you're family. Solàna?"

"Mhm." She looked up from her food with a mouth full and I shook my head at her chuckling.

"Imma need you for this visual and the sounds in the studio. You down to help me?" I smiled and she dropped her fork quick.

"I'd be a dummy if I didn't." Solàna agreed and I smiled in satisfaction.

"Alright ladies let's get to work." Kelly piped up raising her glass to a toast.