Chapter 17

"Rih your pictures came in!" I yelled up the stairs then headed lack to my studio room.

I was dedicating today as a day of writing so far I have one part of one song. Not bad, but I have other parts to other things that have just come to me randomly. I sat her pictures on the piano and sat down. I started playing the piano testing the waters of the melody I created today.

You can taste the dishonesty

It's all over your breath as you pass it off so cavalier

But even that's a test

Constantly aware of it all

My lonely ear pressed against the walls of your world

Nothing else ever seems to hurt like the smile on your face

When it's only in my memory, it don't hit me quite the same

Maybe it's a cause for concern, but I'm not at ease

Keeping my head to the curb

There was a knock on the door frame and I turned to it. Rihanna was ther with half a smile on her face.

"That was great are you working on that for the album?" She walked over and sat next to me.

"Yep. Just need a chorus."

"But that was only two verses." She scrunched up her brows.

"Kinda my intro." I shrugged.

"Oh okay I got you." She reached up and took the photoes going through them one by one.

" She reached up and took the photoes going through them one by one

"Rihanna you know that you are do beautiful." I told her with my facr in the crook of her neck and my arms around her waist.

" I told her with my facr in the crook of her neck and my arms around her waist

(Her red hair near gone so it looks like a deep black but it's not.)

"Thank you Beyonce." She smiled while she looked at me I leaned up and kissed her softly.

She pulled back with a smile and said "Can I help you?"

"With what?" I raised a brow at her.

"The album."

"You mean writing it or?"

"Everything." She turned her body to face me and I let her go.

"I mean if you want." I looked at her oddly.

"What?"

"Nothing just kinda weird you'd want to do that. Although you and Solana would make a good team." I nodded to myself of the idea.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You and her haven't had anything going on cayse she was looking hella hard at you yesterday." She crossed her arms and looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah me and her havent had anything going on. Plus you have nothing to worry about I'm all yours." I turned to face her and her face lit up.

She scooted over infront of me and sat me in her lap. I put my arms on her shoulders and she tightened her grip on my waist.

"So your my girlfriend?" She smirked at me a playfully glare struck her face.

"Hmmm," I looked up making a thinking face,"yeah I guess I am." I smiled and she licked her lip.

"Good cause of you wouldve said no we wouldve been fighting in this bitch." I laughed at her and she kissed my forehead.

Them my cheek then my lips. This kiss soon turned into a heated make out.

-+-

"Blue I'm so happy your back baby." I smiled as she ran to me from the door.

"Me too I missed you and Rih." I picked her up and she hugged me tightly.

"So Blue you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" Rih asked coming over to hug her.

"Yes. It'll be so fun."

-+-

"Make a wish baby!" We just finished singing happy birthday to
Blue.

Watching her blow her candles was all cute she until she slipped holding onto the table and her chin rammed into the corner of the cake. I hurrily helped her up laughing as I did so. A few of the other kids at the table did too, but there parents quickly told them to shut up.

"You okay sweetie?" I asked wiping some of the cake off of her chin.

"Yeah." She giggled and Rih started cutting the cake.

"Looks like that piece is yours." Rih joked cutting three pieces.

"I'm gonna go get the juices I'll be back Blue." I smiled and went to the front door.

I lied Jasmine and her prince just arrived. I opened the door and thanked them and then they thanked me for hireing them getting a fee pictures with me before going to blue. I went to close the door, before I saw some couple making out on my lawn.

I walked on my porch yelling "Who ever you are you need to get the hell off my lawn!"

They hurrily pulled apart and I saw it was Jay. I rolled my eyes and put a hand on my hip. Nicki started walking up to me and I scoffed.

"You might as well just stay down there bitch cause I don't you in my house." I glared at her and she crossed her arms smirking at me.

"You just mad cause I stole your husband."

"Honey you could have him. You don't know that your getting into." I laughed at her and looked over to Jay.

"Are you coming back inside cause we just cut the cake?" I started walking back to the front door and turned back for an answer, before I went in and locked that hoe.

"Yeah I wanna see her open my present." He nearly mumbled and I walked in my house.

Once we were in Nicki tried to come in, but I locked the door on her ass real quick. She started bagging on my door and I yelled through it "Look bitch you not coming in now leave patiently or I'll have my bodyguard escort you out!"

"Ugh, whateva." She groaned and I heard her walking away.

I walked back out to Blue and have her the okay to do her presents. Jasmine handed her one to open and it was mine. I squealed to myself and Rih came over nudging me with a smile.

"Ohhh yay thank you so much mommy!" She ran over to hug me.

I brought her a pink toy Cadillac that she can drive herself. I knew she'd love it. A few more America dolls later it was Rih's present she brought her a customized doll house and a doll that matched her perfectly today. She screamed and ran over to Rih.

"Thank you Rih this is the best present ever!"

"Aw your welcome Bb." Rih said her eyes tearing up.

"Aw Rihanna don't cry." I said smiling at there cute moment.

I hurrily took my phone out and snapped a few pictures. She left to go open more presents. Rih turned to me and I wiped her tears away pulling her into a hug.

"That was so cute." I chimed in her ear.