Chapter 24

I woke up in the same position we went to sleep in. I smiled to myself eventually we'd be able to be free no matter what they thought and I was loving that idea. Very much. I sat up and smiled to myself.

"Hey." Rih said running her eyes.

"Hey." I smiled down at her and she flipped up and kissed me.

"You know I never realized how much we kissed until we stopped doing it. I missed your lips." She said grazing her lips against mine.

Honestly I was at a loss for words but quickly caught it saying.

"You just got out of the hospital I don't think it's a good idea to go their." She frowned at me and I smiled at her. "What? You know I want to do something with you, but I don't want you overworking yourself too soon."

She leaned up and pulled my face to hers as she laid back down.

"Fine then you take care of me." She looked at me like she didn't just say the thing I've been wanting her to say since ever ago.

"Rihanna that's just not right." I said sitting up on my knees facing her.

"What do you mean?" She sat up on her elbows.

"I mean I can't believe you would tell me that."

"What why?"

"You've been saying this whole time that you wanted to wait for it to be special, but now if all times you want to."

"I mean I wanted to at the hospital too, but..." She trailed off and I glared at her. "Wait you really mad at me."

"Yeah." I got up and went to my room.

Rihanna's p.o.v

Well shit that happened. I can't believe she's really mad at me. Then again..... No I'm still right. Wait.

Mmmm. I guess I can see her point.

It was spontaneous yes, but after last night with my mom. I saw that we could actually have this relasionship and it won't go up in flames. Like her last relationships and the ones I've screwed up.  Most of the time I mess shit up because of my mouth. Sadly not the good kind.

But it's different with Bey. I absolutely hate her not wanting to be with me. I don't want her to be mad at me either today is supposed to be our day.

I sighed and got up walking to her room. She wasn't in their so I walked over to her bathroom door. If was cracked and she was laying down in a bubble bath.

I walked in and kneeled on the side of the tub. I know she knew I was their cause her eye switched like and looked in my direction, but her eyes were closed.

I went to say something, but she cut me off.

"Don't even say anything." Her eyes were open now, but they were low to where it looked like she was looking in the water.

Although I can tell she just did it so she wouldn't look at me. I knew what would get her to jump. I stood up and walked to the opposite end of her tub and turned my back to her. I slowly slid off the grey rumper and I slid off my underwear. I turned back to her covering myself from the front and saw she wasn't their.

I know she did not slid under the water to keep from seeing me. I got into the tub slowly the water was burning my skin at a tolerable level for me to get in all the way. When I was settled in she shot back up.

"Beyonce did you seriously try and avoid me by going underwater?" I asked her crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes." She sighed and looked at me.

"You can't runaway if we have a problem."

"You can't ignore me either."

"I won't now I know how it feels. You should also know that sometimes things just fly outta my mouth, before I can catch them. A part of me knew you were serious, but I also didn't want to fight about it." I explained to her and she looked down at the water again.

I mentally groaned and slid over to her. I layed my head in the crook of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Bey today is our day please don't be mad at me." I smiled at her and kissed her neck once, before she giggled and kissed me back.

"I guess." I frowned at her then straddled her.

I looked down at her and I could tell she was stopping herself from saying something. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her. At first she didn't respond, but soon she did cause I glided my tongue across her bottom lip. When she did I pulled back and smirked at her.

"Oh I thought you didn't want to do anything." I teased and she rolled her eyes. "Please lighten up Bey."

"I'll lighten up if you kiss me again." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"That I can do."