Chapter 13

The trip flew by with nothing, but news stories of the new bullshit Jay said we were breaking up over. It wasn't him who was cheating but they have pictures of him with Nicki. Making out and everything. He just look dumb. I'd be damned of my baby girl is ever around her.

I filed the papers for full custody over Blue. I know Jay will be shocked as shit. Thinking I dont trust him, but I don't trust this other bitch around me baby. So imma do what I gotta do amd file these damn papers.

As soon as my jet landed I got dolled up for a meeting with my record lable for another album. It'll be about everything that's going on with me right now. What I know and what I have learned from my experiences over the past few years.

While I was out Rih and blue went shopping in a month Blue will start school and in two weeks it'll be her birthday. So I have to spoil the hell outta my lil baby. Then get ready for the my birthday and the holidays.

I left the house a few minuets after arriving without Franklin and went with Bently to the meeting with my bosses.

-+-

"Beyonce are you sure you want to do this? I mean you and Jay c-" I cut my manager off with a eye roll.

"I already told you me and Jay are done for good. So are we going to make this album or are you gonna waste my time and patience with your bumbass questions." I looked her in the eyes and I saw a lump in her throat.

"Okay. Whatever you say." She shrugged and began sending e-mails to my people.

"Thank you Sydney. I knew there was a reason I hired you." I smiled amd hugged her sholders, before walking out of the building completely with Bentley by my side.

The press was outside and I posed for a couple of pictures, before heading home.

-+-

"Ladies I'm home!" I called from the door and got no responce

I shrugged there probably still out. I went upsiairs and changed into a bikini. Then came back down the stairs made some shrimp pasta and set it in a glass pot on the counter. I washed the dishes then went out to the hot tub.

I started ordering the decorations for Blues birthday. She's really into Princess Jasmine so I'll plan her party and order a princess actor and a prince. Blow up castle. And me and Rih will make the food. After ordering everything I needed I locked my phone.

Rih p.o.v

I pulled up in the driveway and saw Jay in his car with his head on the steering wheel. I rolled my eyes and brought Blue inside. I ran back down and opened the door to be face to face with Jay.

"Go get B." He said glaring at me.

"I don't gotta do shit."

"You have a job where you follow orders right. Follow mine lil bitch."

"That's why I fucked your wife." I rolled by eyes and went to close the door on him, but he burst through the door knocking me in the head; I dobbled over and fell hitting my head on the ground.

Bey p.o.v

"Beyonce!" I heard someone yell and I sat up and looked.

It was Jay ugh.

"What are you screaming for?" I sighed getting out of the hot tub and wrapped my towel arounf myself.

"You want full custody of Blue."

"Yes I'm her mother."

"Cut the bullshit. You think I'd hurt my baby girl so you him take her away from me."

"Yes Jay you were finna put ypur hands on me and I didn't even do shit. What if she yelled at you would you click the fuck out on her?!"

"Thats diff-"

"You know it shouldn't be that different cause I was your wife. She came from me so you'd still wpuld be hurting me in the process." I walked past him brjshing into his sholder and he pulled be back by the hair.

I kicked him as hard as I could in his junk in his most sensitive area and he crumbled to the ground like ash.

"Who the fuck do you think I am?! You know what get out or better yet I call the cops and have them escort you out. Cause I ain't having this shit." I scoffed and he walked out the door cussin' me put the while way.

That's when I noticed something red behind the door. I closed it and say Rihanna sprawled out on the floor. I looked up at the celling and sighed "Damn it Jay."

I checked her for a pulse. Thankfully she had one and was just unconscious. I picked her up and put her in her bed. I tried shaking her then got a spray bottle and sprayed water in her face she sprang up and sprang right back down clutching her head.

"Ahh shit. Is he gone?" She asked peeking from her fingers.

"Yes he's gone are you okay what happened?" I sat next to her in the bed and she sighed before speaking.

"I got a attitude with him for telling me to get you."

"Do you want to pres-"

"Hell no I'm gonna hit him where it hurts and take his wife." She smirked at me through her fingers it was cute.

I blushed at what she said and she sat up looking at me.

"From the looks of it, it's working." She put her head against mine and I smiled back at me.

"Shut up." I pushed her back down on the pillows. "Seriously are you okay? Do you have a concussion?"

"Well no. I know what that feels like. He may be a mountain, but he didn't crush me like one."

"Surprisingly not." I laughed a bit and she rolled her eyes at me.

"He found out we did it."

"How? If it wasnt from the love bites."

"I said do thats why he did what he did to me, but he had it coming he called me a bitch."

"Oh damn. I'm sorry." I caressed her cheek and she smirked.

"It's okay just repay me in bed."

"I find that funny when you won't let me."

"This is true." She nodded then frowned. "Then I guess we'll have to wait."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"What did he do to you?" She looked at me closter and grazed my neck with her fingers.

I flinched and looked in her mirror. I noticed a red scratch on my neck.

"Damn he got me." I waved it off and turned back to her. "He pulled me by the hair and I kicked him in the tip."

She started to die of laughter and I rolled my eyes at her. Then gave in and laughed with her.