Chapter 6

Bey p.o.v

When we landed the press was outside. I rolled my eyes turned around.

"Okay Rih when we leave don't answer any questions or showvany reactions to anything they ask. Blue put on the sunglasses I gave you." I picked her up and the Franklin opened the door to the jet for us.

I exited the jet first and got bombarded with a bunch of flashes. More than expected honestly. I turned around and motioned for Rih to follow me. She was fine until we got to the bottom she looked like she was gonna freeze up. I took her hand with my free one and Blue said "Its okay Rih."

I smiled to myself Blue was so cute. Rih giggled at her response and Franklin opened the door to the Cadillac. I hopped in and so did Rih. Soon as the door closed Rih sighed.

"That was the hardest thing I ever had to do." Rih says taking her glasses off.

"Better get used to it soon cause it's going to happen a lot." I said and she put her head on my shoulder.

"My eyes hurt." She closed her eyes and I patted her shoulder.

-+-

When we made it to the place we'd be staying at it was night time and Blue was surprisingly awake. I tapped Rih and she woke up yawning. I got out picking up Blue and Franklin gotbour bags. I opened the door and the maids where their cleaning and making dinner. I shot them a smile and sat Blue down.

"Blue can you show Rih her room? It's right down the hallway." I pointed and she nodded she grabbed Ribs hand as she walked through the front door and led her.

I took my suitcase from Franklin and brought it to my room. I went back and got Blue and Rihs. I dismissed franklin and he was on his way to the house over from mine. Him and his wife will be staying their as a vacation cause he follows me everywhere.

The maids nodded to me, before they left as I walked to Blues room. The chefs where still cooking it smelled a amazing in here. I opened her door and nodded my head for her to follow me. We went back to my room and I gave her a bath. I took one while she played with her Barbie's on my bed. Soon as I was done I picked up Blue and went in the kitchen where Rih already was almost stuffing her face with what looked like a Barbecue Chicken Burger.

(I would honestly eat this it looks so fucking good 😍)

After we ate we all went to my room I turned on a movie. Blue layed in the middle with her doll,s Rih layed across the bottom, and I sat up criss crossed on the left of Blue.

"What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Rih asked laying on her back looking at the wood paneling on the ceiling.

"Umm anything really there was no set plan." I admit biting my bottom lip in thought.

"So what could we do?" She looked over at me and raised her brow.

"Ummm. Horseback riding, zip lining, we can go to a restaurant, massages, mud baths, pool, hot tub, the kids play thing, shopping, snorkeling, serfing, we can take a boat ride, go fishing, and budgie jumping." I listed everything I could think of.

"We should do all of those." She says flipping over on her stomach facing me again.

"We should, but Blue. I don't want to leave her alone."

"You and this alone sh- stuff." She caught herself and I laughed.

"Blue may be bored of hanging with older people you know ask her if she wants to go be with kids. Children she could play and bond with." She smiled at the last bit and I rolled my eyes.

"I guess." I signed and put my head down.

"Bey it's not like your abandoning her." Rih said sitting up now.

"Yeah, bu-" She cut me off.

"But nothing you came here to relax and that's what you are gonna do. I'll even babysit Blue myself." She said in a reassuring tone.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Your right, but as long as you pay me back we'd be even."

"Mmm okay."

-+-

I woke up late 2 o'clock which was amazing. I haven't slept past twelve in a long time. I sat up and stretched. Blue and Rih where in my bed from last night. We must I've fell asleep talking. I got up and there was a knock on the door. I looked in the peep hole and it was the chefs. I opened it and moved over to let them in.

"Good morning Mrs. Carter what would you like to eat this morning?" The head women chef asked me.

"Pancakes preferably chocolate chip or banana, sunny side up eggs, flat sausages, and grits. Oh and coffee French vanilla please." I said with a smile.

"Okay I'll be right on it. How much should I make?" She returned the smile.

"Enough for two adults and a little girl." She nodded and washed her hands getting to work.

I went back to my room and saw Rih sleeping with her leg up and her hands under her face. A bit of her left butt cheek was handing out I walked up and slapped it pretty hard. She jumped up and glared at me.

"Why did you do that?" She sat up rubbing her cheek.

"Cause it was out." I smiled even though my hand stung I shook it off.

"Mhm."

"Also for practice we're going horseback riding today and to a restaurant. Then I shall go get my massage."

"Sounds good. Am I babysitting Blue?"

"Only for the massage. But you guys can do whatever y'all want. Within reason of course."

"Duh. I freaking love Blue I'd never put her in a bad situation."

"I didn't think you would either. Come on." I took her hand and she groaned.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere private now shut up." I whisper yelled at her and she raised her brows at me.

I led her to her room and closed door. I turned around and snaked my hands around her waist. She looked up at me and amusement played on her face.

"Don't start anything you can't finish Bey." She side eyed me.

"Probably can't finish, but I can start off pretty good." She giggled at me and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, you can slide this time, but next time you gotta follow through."

"Okay." I groaned and she smiled.

I smiled back and connected my lips to hers softly. She pushed back with she same force pulling me closer firmly by the hips. She glided her tongue across my bottom lip and I let her in. She backed me up to the bed and I sat down slowly scooting back.

She sat on top of me, straddling me. She pulled back and glided her hands up and down from my waist to my chest. She leaned down and placed tiny kisses along my jaw line to my collar bone.

She played with the hem of my shirt I sat up and took my shirt off. She licked her lips in approval and cupped my breast in her hands. A few moments of this, before I got on top of her. Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Damn." I signed and lulled my shirt on swiftly.

"To be continued?" Rih raised an eyebrows at me opening the door.

"Yes mamn." I said and we saw Blue standing there.

"What's up baby?"

I picked Blue up and she hugged me tightly.

"The food is ready."