Chapter 5

I woke up, before Rih and Blue. I sighed got up slowly careful to wake her. I grabbed my phone from off the charger and went to my favorite seat in the front of the plane. I stared at his contact until my head started to hurt.

"Fuck." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

I rolled my eyes and called his number. I rung two times, before he answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Jay what are you doing right now are you busy?"

"No I'm not. What's up Bey?"

"I wanna talk about us, but not over the phone." I was starting to get nervous, but I started twiddling my thumbs.

"Bey there is no more us," the world got slower. "this marriage has been over for the past two years."

"So now," I swallowed at hot tears started to fall down my cheeks."you want to end things."

"I do. This will be a peacefull divorce."

"Jay you better promise me that cause if you don't you will loose. Miserably."

"You don't scare me Bey try it and I will take Blue. You'll never see her again."

"Jay I'll break the news, before you will ever say or speak about your infidelity."

He was silent then. I heard him sigh then he hung up on me. I dropped the phone and wiped my face. Even more tears came rolling, back down my face. I heard footsteps and didn't bother to fight the urge of telling her to not come out here.

"Bey?" Rih said softly putting a hand on my shoulder.

I just looked up at her and she pulled me into a hug. Neither of us said anything for a while. Although after what felt like hours she helped me to the room and I laid down on her shoulder. She still had her arm around me. By now there where no more tears left. I had a aching headache so I closed my eyes.

-+-

When I woke up Rih was just opening the door with a sandwich and chips. Blue followed her in with a glass of water. I sat up and smiled a little. They came over and gave me them. I downed the water halfway, before I decided to start eating.

Blue side hugged me as she played with some dolls. Rih turned on a movie for her and she laid at the bottom of the bed watching intently. Rih turned it up a lot so I don't think she'd be focusing on anything, but that.

"How are you feeling?" Rih asked me looking nervous about something.

"I feel concerned, fearful, unsettled. Should I continue?" I said running a hand through my hair.

"No it's okay." She shook her head.

"At least I know he won't tell the truth about what he did. He'll flip it onto me cheating. Worst thing is I haven't told anyone but you about it. No one in my family knows about it not my mother, not my sister, and not my best friend. I kinda feel bad but I just I-"

"It's how you present it to them and when you do. You don't want to hear their remarks of disapproval." She said putting her head down.

"Exactly how did you know that?"

"My family did that to me when I came out to them. Everyone disapproved of me except my mother. She was all like at least adopt me a grandkid." I laughed at that.

"My mother would hate me for forever. Along with everyone else besides my sister maybe my best friend."

"Wait, your actually gay?"