Sneak peek

Rihanna in the media

I woke up to the sound of thunder and sighed. I loved the rain, but not when it's storming as hard as it is right now. My stomach growled and I rolled my eyes getting out of bed. I krept down the stairs to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. When I was done I took my plate and put it in the sink. I krept up the stairs again and heard a noise. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to investigate.

I heard it again and turned down the hallway. I noticed it was coming from Bey's room. I walked up to the door and stopped dead in my tracks. She. Was. Naked. On top of that she was masturbating. Oh fuck.

I took in a sharp breath and tried to look away, but couldn't. I closed my eyes trying to compose myself, but couldn't. I opened my eyes and continued to look at her. Her hair was sprawled out on the bed and her legs where open as she pounded her dripping insides with her fingers. Her moans where like music to my ears.

I bit my lip as she came close to her end squeezing her nipple with her other hand. She grinded faster and rubbed her pearl as she came. She let out a "Ahh fuck." She took her hand out that was covered in her juices and licked it clean.

Her eyes glossed over to the door and my eyes widened like a deer in headlights. I took off to my room half way there I was stopped by Bey. She had my wrist in her hand and I turned to look at her.

"I'm so sorry." I pleeded looking her on her eyes.

"It's okay. Not like I haven't seen you do it before." I felt my cheeks get red at the incident that happened earlier this month.

"Are you sure?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I could use some company anyway."

Next think I know I was sprawled out across her bed with her fingers deep in my soaking entrance. I was in a heaven from what she was doing to me. Her fingers hit places I didn't know I even had. It was the best feeling ever and I knew I never wanted it to end.