Bonus Chapter

A/N: This is when they performed their art project.

Author's POV

The high school students are now gathered in the school's auditorium. The Performing Arts teacher also invited the tenth-grade students and some teachers to watch the eleventh and twelfth-grade performances.

Jungkook is sitting on a chair in the third row from the from, spacing out as his mind starts filling with negative thoughts.

'What if I mess up the choreography? I'll get a bad score, then the teacher would fail me. I would surely fail at some other classes too, so if I fail this one too, there's a high possibility he would not pass to the higher level. Oh, no.. I'm screwed-' Jungkook's thoughts are cut when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

He snaps out of his thoughts and looks up at the person in front of him, lips immediately curving into a smile when he saw his boyfriend.

Jimin sat beside him and took Jungkook's hand, casually intertwining it. "I could hear your thoughts from one foot away, Kook-ah." He chuckles making Jungkook pout.

Jimin laughs and nudges his chin softly, "You'll do great, baby. I promise! We have practiced a lot and I know you have remembered the choreography like the back of your hand."

Jungkook sighs and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder, hands starting to play with the elder's fingers. "I know, hyung. But I can't help but feel really nervous. It's my first time performing in a quite big audience like this, and not only that, the performance would determine our grade too, hyung." He rambles, stomach churning with nervousness.

"Hey, I know baby. I know. But remember that you're not performing alone, Jungkook-ah. I will be performing with you. And even if you do make a mistake later, all you need to do is to keep your confidence and composure and I'm sure no one would even notice the mistake. This is our choreography, baby. So even if you danced a bit differently from the original choreography, no one would know you're wrong right? Because they didn't know the original choreography." Jimin explains logically.

Jungkook looks at him with a shocked expression, "Why are you being smart with me now, hyung?" He whines. "But you also do make a good point," He sighs. "But I'm still nervous though." He pouts again.

Jimin chuckles and pecks the younger's lips, making the pout disappear. "It's normal to be nervous, bub. I'm also nervous, you know. But the important thing is to not let it take a toll on you, think of positive things alright? I'm hundred percent sure you'll do amazing."

Jungkook smiles at Jimin, obeying the elder, and starts filling his mind with positive thoughts. "Thank you, hyung."

The couple turns their heads to the stage as their teacher stands there, a wireless microphone in her right hand. "Alright, good morning to all my beloved students and teachers. As you know, I have given the eleventh and twelfth-grade students a project for them to complete their grades. And the project is to make and perform their own choreography with a song they chose. Well, today's the day when they will be performing the project they have been performing. So let the event start today!" The audience cheered and clapped.

"Alright, before we start the performances, what we need is to decide the order of the performances. So I would like a representative from each team and go to the stage and take your order number from this bowl. There are thirty-two performances, so please prepare yourselves." She explains, showing the round transparent bowl with papers inside.

Jimin looks at Jungkook, "You or me, bub?" He asks.

"You please." Jungkook answers, still filling with nerves.