-12-

Author's POV
During the ride, both Jimin and Jungkook are in complete silence. The silence is so loud that Jimin winces a little.

The atmosphere is also weirdly tense, well it's mainly because Jungkook is tense.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook, worried why the younger is suddenly quiet compared to when they were at his place before.

He looked at Jungkook and saw the boy hanging his head low. His hands fiddling with each other nervously. 

He looks.. scared? Jimin thought to himself. 

Yes, he seems nervous, but it's a different type of nervous Jungkook shows when he was shy with Jimin. He seems nervously scared, it's like the nervous type when you are about to fight with someone five times bigger than you.

And he seems like he's in trance, so deep in thoughts that if Jimin talks to him, he would most likely not hear it.

He seems happy before, so why does he looks so scared and uncomfortable right now? Jimin asked himself again.

So Jimin puts his hand on Jungkook's thigh really gently, yet the boy still flinches. Jungkook looks to Jimin's hand on his thigh then diverts his gaze to Jimin on his right.

"Are you okay, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked, glancing at Jungkook for a bit.

"Oh! Um y-yeah, I'm fine." Jungkook stutters, having a staring contest with his fiddling hands again.

"We all know that's a lie Jungkook, you look uncomfortable. Is it the air conditioner, do you want me to lower the temperature? Or are you feeling carsick? Do you need me to open the windows?" Jimin asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Oh! No! No! I swear, I'm fine hyung. The temperature is fine and I don't feel carsick either!" Jungkook said nervously, feeling guilty.

Jimin frowns, "I-is it..me then? Am I making you uncomfortable Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked in a sad tone and Jungkook let out a little gasp.

"Hyung! W-what are you talking about?! I swear it's not you hyung! In fact, you're the opposite. I feel the most comfortable with you, please believe me." Jungkook rambles, panicking.

"O-oh okay.. Then- then why do you seem so nervous and uncomfortable? And please don't tell me it's nothing again, something is definitely wrong." Jimin said, caressing Jungkook's thigh with his thumb gently.

Jungkook sighs and looks down again. "I-it's nothing big really, I'm just a-a bit scared my dad would y-yell at me for coming home late." He lied and Jimin immediately understands, feeling his heartbreaking.

Jimin glances at him and sighs sadly, "Oh no, I'm so sorry Jungkookie. I should've paid attention to the time more." He said concerned, feeling guilty too.

"No! It's not your fault hyung. I am the one who should've paid attention to the time, not you." Jungkook said in a low voice.

Jimin chuckles a bit, "It's both our faults then. I guess we both were just too into choreographing the song that we forgot to check the time." He said, hand still caressing Jungkook's thigh, trying to lighten Jungkook's mood.

Jungkook glances at Jimin and smiles a bit. "Y-yeah, I mean dancing is really fun. I have always been like that when I like to do something. There was a time when I was really into playing games that I played for six hours straight and missed sleep. Luckily, it was Friday so there was no school the next day." He said, mood-brightening a little.

Jimin laughs, "I did the same thing too! Except it was reading comics. I have ever read a whole series in two hours, and my eyes were literally burning." He said, making Jungkook laugh with him.