-6-

Author's POV
Jungkook sighs and kept glancing at the clock on the wall. It was the last class for today, and just like every other student,  he couldn't wait until he can finally go home from this hell called school.

His last lesson is History and he almost fell asleep like ten times. The teacher's talking sounds like a lullaby.

After waiting for like years, which is actually thirty minutes, the bell finally rang.

Mr. Kim wraps up the lesson and dismissed the students.

Jungkook immediately shoves his books into his bag and stood up to leave the class. Until he is stopped by Mr. Kim calling him.

Jungkook groans and approaches his teacher. "Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"Mrs. Lee notified me that you are supposed to do a detention for being late, am I right?" Mr.Kim asked. 

Jungkook held back a groan and nodded slowly. He almost forgot that he has to do a detention today.

"Alright then, I'm going to leave and you can start your detention. You know what to do right?" He asked again and Jungkook nods.

"Okay, I'm leaving now then. Good luck!" The man said, gathering his belonging and leaving the class.

When the class is empty, Jungkook sighs and took the broom from the corner of the class. His detention is to clean the class.

He starts with sweeping the floor and throwing all the trash.

After that, he tidies up the chairs and tables. He also cleans the whiteboard.

It is quite tiring since their class is big.

The last thing he has to do is to mop the floor. 

Jungkook sighs to himself again before going out from his class to the toilet. He took the bucket and fill it with water and soap. Then he also took the mop and starts walking back to his class.

As it is the end of classes, and no more students are here, the janitors also start mopping the hallway. And unfortunately, Jungkook didn't see the wet floor caution. So not surprisingly, he slipped and fell on his butt. The bucket and mop slipped from his hand, making the soap water from the bucket spill everywhere.

Jungkook winces, rubbing his hurting butt.

"Why the fuck am I so unlucky today?" Jungkook grumbles to himself, still sitting on the floor. Since he fell right on his tailbone, the pain makes it hard for Jungkook to get up.

Fortunately, not long after, he heard someone walking toward him.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" Someone asked and Jungkook immediately recognizes the voice, it was Jimin.

He looks up and saw Jimin approaching him with a worried look.

"Did you fall? I heard a bump and went here. Are you okay?" Jimin asked, worried. 

"Y-yeah. I didn't see the wet floor caution and slipped." Jungkook explained, a bit embarrassed that Jimin encounters him like this.

"You should really be more careful next time Jungkook-ah," Jimin said before helping Jungkook stand up, the younger wincing a bit from the pain in his tailbone.

"Did you fall right in your tailbone?" Jimin asked again, he saw Jungkook rubbing his butt.

"Yeah, damn that really hurts." Jungkook groans in pain.

Jimin sighs and brings Jungkook to sit at one of the stools in front of the class.

Jimin takes the mop and bucket from the floor and starts mopping the soap water that spilled.