-18-

Author's POV
After both of them have cleared up the food, they sat back on the couch, the position same as before. Jungkook's head laying on Jimin's chest, while Jimin's left-hand rests comfortably on Jungkook's waist.

For some reason, this position made Jungkook feels safe and seems like Jimin noticed that too.

They are now watching The Notebook as Jimin said that it was the best movie ever made. How could Jungkook say no to that?

Halfway through the movie, Jimin broke the silence.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin called, glancing at Jungkook who is almost asleep.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed sleepily.

"Are you okay now? Do you still want to go to school tomorrow?" Jimin asked, the hand on Jungkook's waist starts rubbing the younger's back up and down.

Jungkook yawns and nods.

"You sure?" Jimin asked again, concern laced in his voice.

Jungkook looks at him and smiled, "Yes, hyung. I'm much better now." He replied.

Jimin smiles back, "Alright then, just tell me if you feel sick again tomorrow." He said.

"I will, hyung. Promise." Jungkook said, closing his eyes.

"Okay. Also, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin called again, the younger opening one of his eyes to look at the elder.

"Do you want to stay for the night? Or do you want me to take you home?" Jimin asked in a careful tone.

He saw Jungkook opens his eyes in shock and tensed up after hearing the word 'home'. Jungkook then quickly sits properly, moving away from Jimin's arms.

"Um, c-can I stay here hyung? I-I'm really scared to go home right now." Jungkook said in a small voice, mood souring at the thought of going home.

"Hey, hey. Of course! You can stay here as long as you want okay?" Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulling the latter to his embrace again. 

He then starts caressing Jungkook's back in a comforting manner, Jungkook sighing in contentment and laying his head on Jimin's chest again. 

.

It was 7 p.m. when Jimin has finished watching four movies with Jungkook fast asleep on his chest.

Jimin sneaks his hands below Jungkook's back and legs. He then carried the younger and brings him to his room.

He lays Jungkook on his bed and tucks him inside the blanket.

He was about to go out of the room and sleep on the couch, but he felt a hand tugging his shirt.

He looks at Jungkook and the boy was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Hyung, c-can you sleep with me. I'm afraid I'll get an n-nightmare again." He pleads in a small scared voice.

"Sure, baby." Jimin agreed, trying to hold back a smile. 

Jimin lays on the space beside Jungkook and the boy instantly went closer.

The younger snuggles his face to his chest, hands wrapping around his torso. So Jimin hugged him back, one hand caressing Jungkook's back, the other stroking his soft hair.

He heard Jungkook sigh in contentment and not long after that, he heard the younger's soft snores.

"I really want to make you mine," Jimin whispered, leaving a peck on Jungkook's forehead.

It has been a long time since Jimin cuddled someone to sleep. He could feel butterflies in his stomach, dancing happily.

Not long after, he drifts asleep too.