-17-

Author's POV
Jimin starts walking to the parking lot with Jungkook tucked comfortably on his back. 

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook called and Jimin hummed.

"I haven't read the comic yet," Jungkook said pouting.

Jimin chuckles, "Of course you haven't read it Jungkook-ah, you have classes before." He said.

"I know but, I was planning to read it during lunch," Jungkook replied, still pouting.

"Jungkook-ah, it's okay. You can borrow it as long as you want okay? You can return it to me when you finished reading." Jimin assures.

Jungkook smiles, "Okay. But hyung?" He called again.

"Yes?" Jimin replied. "Am I not heavy?" Jungkook asked, feeling a bit guilty that Jimin has to carry him.

"Not really, I can manage. Besides, we have almost arrived at my car." Jimin said, and right at that moment, they arrived in front of Jimin's car.

Jungkook got down from Jimin's back, letting Jimin take the car key in his back pocket. Jimin then unlocked the door and opened the left front door for Jungkook to get in.

Jungkook smiled gratefully at him and went into the car. 

Jungkook blushed a little when Jimin also buckled his seatbelt, faces getting real close to each other. When Jimin is done, Jungkook let out the breath he has been holding.

"Are you comfortable? Or do you want to just sit in the backseat so you can lie down?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, no. I'm fine here hyung, but maybe you can just lower the backrest?" Jungkook suggests.

"Oh yeah! Sure! So you can rest more comfortably." Jimin said before lowering the backrest so Jungkook can lay more.

"That's perfect, thank you hyung." Jungkook said smiling at Jimin, Jimin just smiled back before closing the door.

He went to the right side of the car and went in. Jimin also buckled his belt and starts driving to his apartment.

"Thank you hyung again, for taking care of me." Jungkook said, staring fondly at Jimin.

Jimin glances at him and smiles, "You deserve it Jungkook." He said before averting his gaze to the road again.

"You're too kind Jiminie hyung, I don't deserve this," Jungkook said, pouting again.

Jimin chuckles and pinched Jungkook's right cheek lightly. 

"No Jungkook-ah, what I'm doing is just the bare necessity. The world has just been too cruel to you." Jimin replied before sighing, putting his hand on Jungkook's thigs and squeezing it softly.

Jungkook sighs too, leaning his head into the seat. "You're right," Jungkook said.

"But life has become better to me after you came,"  Jungkook said in his mind, holding himself back from actually saying it.

Jimin squeezes his thigh again, "I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah." He said sympathetically.

"It's okay hyung, I know everything will get better soon." Jungkook said smiling. 

"Because you're here now." Jungkook resists saying it again.

Jimin glanced at him again, smiling too. "I promise it will Jungkookie. I promise it will."

They went into a comfortable silence after that. Jungkook yawning not long after.

"Go to sleep Jungkook-ah, I'll wake you up when we have arrived," Jimin said.