-25-

Author's POV

The couple is standing in front of a big beautiful mansion.

Jungkook's heart is beating so fast that he felt like it would burst out from his chest in the next second.

Jimin looks at him and caresses the younger's hand with his thumb, "It's okay, Jungkook-ah. You'll be fine, my mom is really sweet I promise." He soothes him.

Jungkook lets out a deep breath before nodding, "Okay, I'm ready." He says.

Jimin smiles and presses the bell button and almost immediately, they heard someone yelling "Coming!" before the door opens.

Jungkook saw a beautiful woman with a wide smile as soon as the door opened, making him smile too.

"Hi, mom." Jimin greets her first and her mom immediately engulfs him in a hug.

"Jimin! I missed you so much, honey." She breathes out, sighing in contentment.

"I'm really sorry for not visiting you for years, work has just been a lot and I'm even barely at home by how many business meetings I have to attend." She sighs, feeling guilty.

They broke the hug and Jimin smiled, "I understand, it's okay mom. I'm just glad you're taking a few days off, you really need to rest." He says.

She smiles and ruffles Jimin's hair, "You've grown up well, I'm proud. But enough about me, is this your boyfriend that you have been talking about a lot?" She asks, diverting his gaze to Jungkook, making the latter blush.

Jimin chuckles and wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist to pull him closer, "Yes it is, mom. This is the famous Jungkook I have been talking about." He says, smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook bows and was about to say greetings to Jimin's mom before she engulfs him in a hug too, making the boy freeze for a second before hugging her back.

"My name is Haera, and as you know I'm Jimin's mom. I've heard a lot about you, Jungkook-ah. I'm sorry for the situation in your family, you're really brave and strong you know that?" She says.

They broke the hug and Jungkook nodded, a wide smile planted on his face.

"Let's get in now, I've prepared lots of food for you guys. Oh! And I'll show you lots of Jimin's childhood pictures later!" She says making Jimin groans while Jungkook laughs.

.

"This was when Jimin first succeeded to ride a two-wheeled bicycle. Oh! And this was when Jimin became the little best man at my sister's wedding. And this was when Jimin won a dance competition when he was ten!" Haera excitedly explains while showing Jimin's old pictures she still kept.

Jungkook just looks and listens intently, smiling at how cute Jimin looks when he was little.

"Mom, if you're done embarrassing me, can I take Jungkook to the amusement park we used to go to? I wanted to take him there and I heard there's a kind of spring festival too there." Jimin says, approaching them.

"Oh! Yeah! Of course! You both can have fun there while I prepare for dinner. You have moved your belongings to your room?" She asks and Jimin nods, Jimin and Jungkook are going to stay here for three days.

"Okay then, I also have prepared a guest room for Jungkook so you can move his belongings there." She continued and Jimin shook his head.

Jimin took Jungkook's hand and helps him to stand up.

"You don't have to do that, mom. Jungkook's sleeping with me anyway." Jimin smirks before running to the front door, pulling Jungkook with him. Both of them laugh when Haera threw a sofa pillow at Jimin.