-21-

Author's POV

The now official couple are sitting inside Jimin's car, their hands intertwined.

"How about we go to the beach nearby? For our date." Jimin asks, glancing at his boyfriend.

Jungkook looks at Jimin and smiles, "Sure, hyung! I love the beach!" He says excitedly.

Jimin smiles too and took Jungkook's hand to his face, leaving a peck there. Jungkook blushed at the sweet action.

Jimin just smiles when he saw Jungkook getting shy, averting his gaze to the road again.

After around ten minutes drive, Jimin turns left and parks at the empty spot on the side of the road. 

Jimin turns off the car and they both walk out of the car. Jimin waits for Jungkook to approach him before taking his hand and intertwining their fingers again.

"Let's go?" Jimin looks at Jungkook and the younger just nods eagerly.

They walk to the beach area, their shoes walking on the slightly warm sand. 

Jimin takes Jungkook to one of the benches made of wood and they both sat there, staring at the teal blue sea and the sky that is starting to turn a pale tint of orange, the breeze blowing through their hairs. 

They stay in comfortable silence, a permanent smile planted on both of their faces. 

Jungkook sighs, this is everything he has dreamed of when he found someone to share the love with. It felt a bit unreal to Jungkook.

He turns his head to Jimin, smiling fondly at the elder. When Jimin looks at him too, he squeezes Jungkook's hand and pecks the younger's forehead.

Jungkook sighs in contentment, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder after. He wants to close his eyes to how much he is enjoying this but decides to keep his eyes open to see the blissful view in front of him.

They stay there in silence for a few minutes before Jimin glances at the younger, "Do you want to go closer to the water?" He asks.

Jungkook lifts his head off Jimin's shoulder and looks at him, eyes filled with excitement.

"Yes, yes! Please!" Jungkook excitedly stands up and pulls Jimin's hand, taking him closer to the sea.

Jimin laughs at how excited Jungkook looks, "How about we take off our shoes first baby? We still need to wear them tomorrow." He says while being dragged by the younger.

Jungkook stops walking, "Oh! You're right, sorry. It's just been a while since I went to the beach." He says shyly.

Jimin smiles and ruffles his head, "It's okay sweets, let's get back to the bench and put our shoes there. I hope there's no shoe thief around here." He jokes making the younger laugh. Jimin laughs with him and brings Jungkook to the bench again.

They took off their shoes and socks and put them under the bench.

Jungkook then starts pulling Jimin excitedly again, the elder just laughs and lets him drag him to the water.

When they got to the water, Jungkook looks at Jimin with so much happiness that Jimin could feel his heart flutter in fondness. He could see Jungkook's eyes twinkle when their eyes met. 

"Hyung! Come on, let's go deeper!" Jungkook almost looks like a kid who went to the beach for the first time and how could Jimin say no to that twinkling eyes.

So Jimin nods and lets Jungkook pull him again, water starts wetting his knees. He didn't mind that his pants got wet, all he can care about right now are Jungkook.