-2-

Author's POV
Ring Ring Ring

"Finally, after waiting for like years." Jimin groans and stretched, body stiff from sitting in the same position for hours.

Jimin quickly rushes outside, not wanting to miss his free time before hours in class again later.

But just when he got out from the class, like usual, people starts crowding him. Blocking his way to the canteen.

Jimin holds back a groan. He just wanted to eat his lunch.

"Jimin oppa! I have a letter for you! Please accept it!"

"No! Please accept mine!"

"No oppa! Accept mine! Accept mine!" They start to argue and bump into each other.

Jimin lets out a sigh.
"I'll accept all of your letters, but please stop arguing and pushing each other. You all will hurt yourselves." He said in a caring tone which make the people squeal again.

"Oh my, you're actually so caring. I seriously would cry right now." One of the girl said, looking like she might actually cry.

Jimin laughs at the antics.
"Please don't cry. But I actually don't want you all to get hurt because of me. And isn't it lunch time, why are you all not eating or something?" He said again, hoping that they will get the hint to let him go and eat.

Well apparently, they did not.

"We just wanted to see you!" One of them said.

Jimin sighs again.
"Well I'm actually really hungry right now, and I'm sure all of you are too. So how about we all go to the canteen and eat?" He said, forcing a smile.

Luckily they agrees and starts to leave Jimin.

"Wow, you're actually really different from Jungkook." A boy said, making Jimin frown at the unfamiliar name.

"Who's Jungkook?" He asked the boy, a bit curious.

"He's also a popular guy in this school,  but people said he's really rude to his admirers and never accepts their gifts and letters." The said boy explained.

Well probably that's because you all never leave this 'popular' guys in school alone!
Jimin thought to himself.

"Ahh I see. Well I have to get going now, Taehyung is waiting for me. Bye!" Jimin said before fleeing to the canteen.

Jimin is actually also known at this school for two things. He's hot too, but  what makes him different from Jungkook is that he's a sweetheart.

He's a social butterfly who is kind and helpful to everyone. He might not be the smartest, but people love his bright personality.

People like to call him the perfect package, as he's both hot and kind.

But just like Jungkook, he also didn't want to be popular. As time goes by, its starting to feel suffocating. There is no peaceful day for him to just enjoy school like the normal students. People would be all over him everywhere he goes.

It's also a burden for him when people looks up at him as this bright and positive person. People assumes that he's always this sunshine who is always happy.

There are days where he just simply doesn't want to be 'positive' and be left alone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jimin walks in to the canteen and immediately plops himself on the empty seat beside Taehyung. The boy was enjoying his burrito.

"Hi chim, you look drained." Taehyung said, seeing his best friend resting his head in the table lazily.