-5-

On the next day at school

Author's POV
"Shit shit shit, I'm running late again!" Jungkook grumbles to himself while running across the hallway to his class.

Jungkook kept running, not really paying attention to his surroundings. A few seconds later he bumped into someone and they both fell. 

Jungkook groans while getting up. "Ugh.. where are your eyes?!" he scowls, rubbing his pants to brush the dust away.

"You're literally the one who bumped into me Jungkook." The other groans too, getting up from the floor. Jungkook widens his eyes at the familiar voice. 

No, it couldn't be. Jungkook thought, not daring to look up at the person in front of him.

"Still scared to look at me I see." Jimin teases. "But are you okay though? We fell a bit hard before." Jimin asked, concern evident in his voice. 

Ah, it is Jimin. Jungkook thought again, hesitantly looking up at Jimin.

"U-um yes I'm fine, sorry for b-bumping into you," Jungkook said nervously, finally making eye contact with Jimin.

"It's fine! But I think we should keep going, I'm guessing you're late too?" Jimin asks, chuckling. 

Jungkook's eyes widen comically when he remembers that he is actually late. "Holy shit yes I'm late! Gotta go Jimin hyung, bye!" Jungkook quickly rambles before running to his class.

Jimin chuckles. 

Cute. Jimin thought to himself before quickly rushing to his class too.

-----------------------------------------------

"You're late, Mr. Jeon." Mrs. Lee said as soon as Jungkook entered the class.

Yeah, no shit. Jungkook said in his mind, sighing after and sitting down at his seat.

He ignored Yugyeom's look on him and starts taking out his books.

"You should try working on your manners Mr. Jeon, and meet me for detention later after school." The teacher said before continuing to teach.

"Whatever." Jungkook mumbles quietly to himself.

As soon as he heard the teacher starting to teach again, his mind starts wandering to Jimin.

He couldn't get Jimin off his mind ever since yesterday, hell he even had a hard time sleeping as he kept on thinking about Jimin.

After Jimin's scolding, Jungkook finally starts to realize that he really is too rude to people around him, especially his admirers. 

Maybe I really should try working on my attitude. Jungkook thought to himself, even shocking himself too that he actually wanted to change.

"What the fuck does Jimin do to me? What is happening to me?" Jungkook whispers to himself, frustratingly drawing or more like scratching on his notebook. 

He felt a tap from beside him and he moved his gaze to Yugyeom in his left.

"You okay?" He asked in a low voice, noticing Jungkook angrily scratching his notebook.

Jungkook just sighs and nods. "I'll tell you later at lunch." Jungkook whispers and Yugyeom nods agreeing.

"But stop angrily stabbing your notebook, look the papers are ripped Jungkook!" Yugyeom whisper-shouts to him. 

Jungkook looks back at his notebook and noticed that the papers are actually ripped because of his aggressive scratching. 

He sighs, taking out a new notebook from his bag and tries to pay attention at Mrs. Lee explaining geography.