So I Can Rest My Head

Okay so this chapter is mostly or all gonna be just the boys POVS you will understand why soon.

:::<MIKES POV>:::

I was woken up at four in the fucking morning because Billie was shaking me.

"What do you want assface?" I asked.

"The rat pack is planning something, there having a party at Karsons tonight. If we can get in maybe we can figure out what there doing." He said.

"Yeah sure whatever." I said.

"There gonna hurt Jenny." He said. I jumped up and looked to her.

"Okay you have my attention, I'm on board, we'll go." I said.

——————————————-LATER THAT DAY HEHEHE
——————————————-
We walked into the party and nodded at each other. We had a plan.

Billie was gonna take the upstairs while Tré and I would take the basement.

We talked with some people for a little while so we didn't seem suspicious and then we went.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

This is kinda fun, I feel like James Bond! This shouldn't be fun, I'm looking for evidence.

I still feel like a spy though so hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

I walked into a room and looked in a bunch of drawers, nothing. This must be Karsons parents room. I went into the room at the end of the hall.

"Bingo." I whispered. I went in and saw posters  of girls in bikinis, posters of cars etc....

I scoped around his room for a little while and then come across a box next to a wall. I moved it and saw a hole. I reached my hand in and pulled something out.

It was a book. I opened it and covered my mouth. There were pictures of naked girls who were beaten, tied to beds, bleeding, sticks in there mouths, it was horrible. I closed the book and stuck it in my pocket.

:::<MIKES POV>:::

We were down in the basement when I found a door that would not open. I kicked it multiple times and heard screams from the other side. Tré looked at me and started kicking it as well.

When we got it down I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. It was Billie.

"You'll never believe what I just found." He said.

"Ditto, get down here, your gonna wanna see this." I said and hung up.

I started to walk and the girls screamed even more.

"No it's okay, We aren't going to hurt you." I said. They all looked horrified. They were tied up, their clothes ripped whilst some of them didn't even have clothes on.

We walked towards them and they reached for us.

"Help me!" They yelled. It was insane. I heard a door open and they immediately stopped talking.

"What do we do?!" Whispered Tré. I looked down to a girl and she pointed to the side.

"D-door... hide I-in t-t-there." She said. We nodded and went in, we left the door open just enough to see who it was.

Billie.

We bolted out and stood next to him. He covered his mouth and looked wide eyed.

"Karson is the sex trafficker?!" He yelled.

"Yeah, now stop yelling." Tré said.

We talked about the situation for a little while and talked to as many girls as we could. We could barely get anything out of them.

We were coming up with a plan until we heard a loud bang of a door closing.

"Guys, what do we do?!" I said.

"There's a window right there open it and go through! Go!" Billie whisper yelled.

I was the last one out when a girl grabbed my foot.

"Please don't leave us, h-he's going to get u-us." She hissed.

"We'll come back for you. I promise." I said and shook my foot from her grasp. I shut the window just in time.

"Run!" Tré yelled. We ran to the car that was parked behind a dumpster and drove home.

The girls were pacing back and forth, I forgot that we hadn't told them anything. When we walked through the door they pretty much tackled all three of us in hugs.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

"Okay that's enough hugging we have some really important information!" I yelled. The girls nodded and I took the book out of my pocket and let them see it.

"I found this is Karsons room." I sighed. The girls gasped as they looked at the photos.

"We went down into the basement and saw probably fifteen girls tied to walls with chains. Some of them were bare naked and beaten. Karson is the sex trafficker!" Mike yelled.

"I'm calling the police." Sage said. We all nodded and before we new it we were called down to the station.