Its Comedy And Tradgedy

:::<SAGES POV 1 MONTH LATER ALSO THERES A LIL SMUTTY SMUT IN HERE SOOO.>:::

"Billie! Babe where are you?" I shouted through the house. I couldn't find him anywhere he was probably just playing games with me like usual.

"Billie Joe!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs. I looked in our bedroom and the sight I saw broke my heart.

He was in bed with another girl. He was sleepung with another girl in our bedroom. I looked to see who it was but I couldn't see through tears that fogged my eyes.

Before I knew it Billie came over to me and had a gun to my head.

"It's funny you thought you actually meant something to me."

"I could never love you." He laughed and pulled the trigger.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I thrashed around with tears streaming down my face until I felt someone grab me. I️t was Billie Joe. He pulled me to his chest.

"Baby it's okay, it's okay." He said trying to get me to calm down. It was working but slowly. I cried into his chest remembering the dream.

"What was the dream about babe?" He asked, I froze what the hell was I supposed to tell him?!

"I️-it was nothing don't worry." I said

"Yeah okay, you can tell me, it obviously wasn't nothing if you woke up screaming and crying." He said... he wasn't wrong.

"You can tell me." He said honestly once more.

So I told him and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

"Oh." Was all he said and then he started again.

"I would never hurt you Sage If I did something to hurt you or amything ever I don't know what I would do with myself. Your ok babe."

He comforted me but I still continued to cry but not because I was scared but because I felt bad. I probably just crushed my boyfriends heart.

"Im sorry." I whispered as I lay against his bare chest listening to his heart beat. He ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed my other hand intertwining our fingers. I think he did this as a way of saying "its ok." God I hope so.

I didn't get back to sleep, I just laid there listening to Billies heart beat until about 3am then I got up and decided to take a shower.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes turning the water to hot. I liked the feeling of a shower. It was almost like it washed away my thoughts which was a good thing.

Don't wanna sound crazy but my mind is a dark place.

I elt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist and Billie rested his chin on my shoulder and he started swaying back and forth.

I giggled and he kissed my neck. He continued and started to suck on my sweet spot.

"Ugh Billie not right now." I groaned. He didn't listen and kept going.

"B-Billie baby its like 4:30 in the morning." I said trying not to moan. He bit my neck and I moaned

Loud.

"Oh f-fuck." I said and spun around to face him as I moved my hands through his blue unwashed hair.

He pulled my leg up and wrapped it around his waist as he pushed himself against me restlessly. As he moved his hands under my shirt there was a knock at the door.

"B-Billie." I tried to speak.
"Just ignore it baby." He spoke between breaths as he started to move down.

"Mmm fuck." I moaned quietly from the sudden press of his tongue against my breast.

"Mmm b-Billie stop. Fuck! There's s-someone at the d-d-door." I said and pushed him away gently. He laughed and walked to the door. He opened it and it was Mike

"Heyyy!" He yelled, Billie sighed and pulled him in. He was shitfaced wasted.

"Mike it's 4:45 in the morning why are you drunk?!" He shouted causing Mike to hang his head.

"J-Jenny broke up with me." He said. I had learned that Mike had a girlfriend named Jenny a couple weeks ago, she was a decent girl. They had been going out for about 3 years.

"Oh shit." I said and took a seat on the couch beside Mike.

"I'm sorry man." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. He gave me a goofy smile and Billie sat down beside him.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

I sat down next to Mike and gave his the talk of

"Oh you don't need her, you can do better, she held you down." But the thing was I was lying to him, none of that was true, Jenny was a great girl and was always there for him.

I actually didn't know if he was gonna he ok.

"Okay so what happened?" I asked slowly.

:::<MIKES POV>:::

flashback

I was laying in bed with my girl on my chest, Jenny made me feel like no one ever has. In more ways then one.

She sat up all of a sudden and stared at the man in the moon giving him a small smile before looking at me.

"Mike can we talk?" She asked innocently

"Yeah of course babe what's up." I said with a smile and sat up to face her, my bare chest being slapped by the cold air.

"Okay." She breathed.

"Wow this is a lot harder than I thought it would be." She sighed. Then I started to worry but just kept my mouth shut.

"I think we should see other people." She said slowly. I sucked in a fast breath and felt my heart snap.

"W-what why? What did I do? Im sorry if I did anything!" I said frantically. My whole world felt as if it was spinning out of control.

"No you didn't do anything, Im just bored, we never really do anything." She said. I just sat there. She could tell she had hurt me. She hated seeing people hurt.

So she left

"Im sorry Mike." She said and kissed my lips for the last time and walked out of my bedroom.

That was the first time I've cried in a long time and I didn't know what to do. So I went out and got drunk cause that's what I do.

end flashback

I told them what had happened and Billie sat up and grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get your girl back."

"Wait Billie d-" but before I could get my sentence out He was already gone.

Sorry for all the fucking box things y'know there really starting to piss me right the fuck off! (If there even is any)

I️
I️
I️
OH LOOK THERE THWY ARE NOW!