It Says Home Is Where Your Heart Is

:::<SAGES POV>:::

We got back home pretty late since the surgery happened at like 10:00 at night and he was done at 12 so we got back around 2am and everyone was ready to pass out.

Tré said his good nights before everyone else which was surprising, he took the couch and was out within minutes.

Jenny and Mike got fixed for bed and claimed the spare bedroom rather quickly.

Billie was still pretty shooken up about everything, he hadn't slept in like three days, he always has trouble getting to sleep.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Why don't you go take lay down and I'll make some hot chocolate and then we can go to bed." I spoke.

"That's sounds pretty awesome." He said with a small smile. He headed upstairs to take a shower.

I looked over to Tré who was shivering on the couch.

I laughed and got him a warm blanket from the closet and placed it over him.

I slid his shoes off and he woke up.

"Sorry, I don't like shoes on the couch." I said with a small laugh.
He smiled and shut his eyes.

"Night Mom."

"Night fuckface." I laughed.

A little while later Billie came downstairs from bed with his boxers on and no shirt, I wasn't complaining. I handed him the hot chocolate and we headed upstairs.

He opened the door for me and I smiled in response. He sat on the bed and turned on the TV.
I sat next to him as he flipped through the channels.

He settled on MTV and we listened to some music for background noise.

¡START SONG NOW!

"Are you ok?" I asked him. He looked to me with his bright green beautiful eyes and hesitated but eventually spoke.

"N-no."

I didn't ask why I didn't even say anything, I just pulled him to me and hugged him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"He's gonna be ok." I said. He sighed into my shoulder and just laid there. I held him tight and leaned back laying down. He sat up meeting my eyes.

He pushed his lips into mine connecting us into a powerful kiss. I kissed him back hard.

He bit my bottom lip making me moan

He bit my bottom lip making me moan. He shoved his tongue in my mouth. He paused for only a moment ripping my shirt off.

"Fuck." I breathed. He lifted my legs up around his waist and rubbed himself against me as he bit and sucked on my sweet spot probably leaving hickeys.

"Fuck your so hot baby." He whispered into my ear, my whole body shivered at the feel of his hot breath on my neck.

He moved away from my neck and began to kiss down my chest to the waistband of my pajama bottoms. He smirked and tore them off throwing them to the floor.

He tugged on my underwear with his teeth letting it snap once making me moan. He took them off and slid his tongue against my folds.

I immediately reached my hand down and pulled on his hair. He kept going for about five minutes till I was on edge then he lined himself and slid into me immediately stared going fast as fuck.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I dug my nails into his back and all that did was make him go harder.

He lasted about 45 minutes it was amazing.

"Im close!" He yelled and with that we released at the same time and he collapsed onto me. I held him close as we caught our breaths. He rolled over and faced me.

He kissed me and smirked.

"I think I need a shower." He said smiling.

"AKA round two?" I asked.

"You bet." He said and picked me up swinging me into him.

Hey hope you guys liked this chapter i think it was okay let me know what you think
-Jimmy