Say Hello From Your Window

:::<SAGES POV>:::

Billie was sad... I think.

"Billie I'm sorry! I'm not scared of you, it just kinda shocked me." I said.

"Bullshit!" He yelled.

"Yeah bullshit." I said with a sigh.

"I wasn't trying to scare you." He said.

"Well your scaring me now." I said and pointed to the blood pouring from his arm. He looked at it and grabbed a first aid kit from under the seat.

"Let me help." I stated, he nodded and I got out some gaws, I fixed his arm up and he thanked me.

"Listen, you scared me a little bit so what, I love you okay?" I said. He nodded I kissed him, we went back inside a little while later. Mike and Tré came running to us.

"Hey. What happened? You were just gone. What happened to your arm? Are you okay? I can't find Jenny. I think the "rat pack" is planning something." Mike said frantically

"Ok ok slow the fuck down!" I yelled

"Where were you guys?"

"In the car

"What happened to your arm?"

"He cut it, on the door trying to get into the car."

"Can't find Jenny."

"She's outside."

"And I think the rat pack is planning something." He finished.

"Why do you think that?" Billie asked.

"They've been talking about us all night, whispering, saying something about a break in, getting the "gold" whatever that means."

Billie began to walk over I tried to go after him but Mike stopped me.

"Let him." Mike  stated starting at the trio and holding my wrist. I nodded and stepped back next to him.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

I walked over to the boys and went straight to the point.

"What's your plan?" I asked sternly. They all laughed just laughed. I took Karson by the collar and slammed him into the wall.

"You leave me and my friends alone or you'll have hell to pay." I hissed. He laughed again and I raised my fist but it was caught before I hit him.

"Let's put that down and let's go this way." Mike said as he put an arm around me and started to walk me away when.

"Hey Armstrong, keep track of your girl, you wouldn't want her to get hurt." Karson said. I turned around socked that no good piece of shit right in the face.

He shook it off and swung back at me, I dodged it and hit him again and again and again. He was out by the third punch.

I spit on him and then realized we had to go. I grabbed mike and the gang Sage was gripping hard to my hand and we headed to the car just to be stopped by my police officer.

"Shit."