Juliets Trying To Find Out What She Wants

17    -SAGE BRENNER-    17

"You leaving again at the fuckin asscrack of dawn?" Gavin asked sitting up in his bed so he was facing me.i

"I didn't sleep at all...at all I feel like hell." I said bluntly.

"So why don't you just call your mom and tell her you can't make it today. Then call Tod and tell him you can't stop throwing up and you'll work an extra three hours on Friday." He said

Friday.

"I can't Friday."

"Why not."

"Because... I'll tell him I'll be there on Monday. Today's Wednesday and then I won't be able to come in tomorrow because he won't let me if I've been "throwing up." I said making air quotes with my hands.

"Ok so do that." He said. He got up and opened a drawer in his desk and dropped a pill in my hand...

"The fuck is this?" I asked.

"It'll help you sleep asshole." He said and gave me a cup of water to swallow the pill. It was quite effective because within 25 minutes I was fucking out cold.

         —TIME SKIPPY—

I woke up completely refreshed and then remembered... Mom.. I shot up and ran downstairs to the phone. I grabbed it and started dialing and Gavin came in.

"She knows." He said, I started dialing Tod.

"He knows." He said.

"But you did have a phone call from someone named Billie?" He said in a question. I froze

"Oh he's just an old friend." I said.

He nodded and walked into the living room.

I called the prison and asked for Billie Joe. He came to the phone almost right away. Sorta as if he was waiting for my call.

"Hey Princess." He said. I could feel myself blushing goddamnit.

"What do you need?" I asked into the phone trying to make myself sound annoyed with him. For some reason I did this with any boy who showed interest in me. I was just a wicked bitch until they got on my good side.

Billie hasn't gotten close yet. We'll see how our date goes then maybe he will be on the good side.

"They're letting me out earlier than Friday because I did some community work and shit like that. So I'll come get you later at lets make it 8:30 tonight." He said.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6. How did that even happen that doesn't... what the fuck.

"Y-Yeah that's fine!" I said to eagerly into the phone. I told him my house address not Gavin's and grabbed my stuff.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" He asked.

"Tod needs help it's a work emergency." I said as I left his room.

"At a record store?!" He yelled down to me.

"I'll call you later!" I shouted and shut the front door. I walked back to my house and got in the shower. I put some actual effort into my outfit. Not because I like him... but because I can look nice if I want to.

I picked out black skinny jeans, my black vans and a black shirt with the faded Ferrari logo on it and to top it all off I tied my black and blue flannel around waist. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put on some black stud earrings.

About an hour passed so now I was just waiting for the blue haired boy to knock on my door.

And he did at exactly 8:30