Emergency Evacuation Protest

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

I was an emotional wreck. I was crying and Sage was doing her best to calm me down but nothing was working. I just couldn't stop. She took me to the bathroom.

"Billie baby you need to try to calm down your gonna make yourself throw up." She said and rubbed my back as I leaned against the sink.

"W-what if he doesn't make it? I don't wanna lose my brother!" I yelled. She spun me around so I was facing her and she wiped the tears from my eyes just like I had done many times to her.

We sat down on the floor of the bathroom. I know not the most sanitary thing but it really didn't matter right now.

She laid my head down on her lap and began to run her fingers through my blue hair.

"Your okay." She whispered. She reached her other hand down and interlocked it with mine. Once I was calmed down we went back into the waiting room.

Sage sat beside me on a couch they had in there and I laid my head in her lap once more holding her hand, before I knew it I was asleep.

:::<SAGES POV>:::

Billie fell asleep rather quickly
when we got back into the room. Jenny had come to comfort Mike and Tré was doing everything he could to help Ollie, only when there's a crisis does Tré Cool become serious.

He shot me a look of worry and sadness, it was horrible seeing everyone like this, especially Billie Joe and Ollie. Jenny was sitting on Mikes lap and Mike had claimed her shoulder as his pillow. She didn't seem to mind.

About three hours later the doctor came out with an expressionless face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking and it bothered me.

I shook Billie Joe awake and he looked up at the doctor, everyone was waiting for him to speak which he eventually did.

"So the procedure was a success, but it is going to be a long time before he is fully recovered. Could be at most three months." The doctor said.

"He will have to go to physical therapy twice every week for two months." He said.

Ollie stood up and didn't hesitate to hug the doctor, he did hesitate but did hug her back.

"Thank you for saving my boy." She spoke quietly to the man. He nodded and she returned to her seat.

"Can we see him?" Billie asked. The doctor nodded and lead us to his room, he was laying in bed with bandages wrapped around his stomach.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

"I'm gonna be ok." He said as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah bud you are."

We stayed at the hospital for a few hours until he said it was ok for us to go home because Mom was going to stay with him. I double checked with him to make sure that was ok and he said it was ok so we were on our way