To This Day Im Asking Why I Still Think About You

SAGES POV

I opened my eyes to see Billie laying down with his head in my lap whilst I was against the bed frame.

The bandaids covering the cuts and scrapes he has gotten the night before. I kneeled my neck down and kissed his cheek.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he opened his bright green eyes and smiled up at me. I let out a small laugh and he did to.

He sat up and I melted into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened wasn't your fault and I don't want you to think that for even a second that you had anything to do with this." He said and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and have his lips a quick peck before returning my head down to his chest. About five minutes later Mike came in and flopped back down onto the bed.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh." He let out a long wine.

"The fuck is your deal?" I laughed.

"My Brain is pulsating and it hurts." He said holding his head. I broke away from Billies comforting hold and he let out a long whine as well.

"What am I a fucking Mom all of a sudden?" I asked and grabbed Mike by the arm and brought him to the bathroom.

I put my hand on his head and felt around. I felt a big bump and pushed on it lightly just messing around with him.

"Ow that's hurts!" He yelled and pulled away.

"Oh stop being such a pussy, it's from last night, you've got a pretty good bump on the back of your head. You need to ice it and lay down." I said and went downstairs getting him an ice pack.

"Baby I'm hungry." Billie said coming down the stairs in his pajama pants and bare chest.

"So then get some food." I said and bending down to get the ice pack. He pressed his hard cock against my ass causing me to shoot up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my neck passionately.

"That's not the kind of hungry I meant." He growled against my neck. I back my ass up a little pushing against him earning a rough moan from him.

I turned around and pressed him against the wall next to the stairs and grabbed his cock softly as he moaned. I smiled, kissed his cheek and turned on my heel and walked back to the counter grabbing the ice pack.

BILLIES POV
She grabbed my dick softly for a few seconds rubbing it slowly then she kissed me cheek and walked away!

"Tisk tisk." I said wagging my finger in the air. I walked to her pulling her to my chest and rested my hand firmly on her ass.

She moaned quietly into my ear and I smirked against her neck.

"You never walk away from daddy." I said deeply. It looked like she was holding back a moan.

"And what is daddy gonna do about it?" She whispered into my ear.

"One second." I said and bolted up the stairs to see Mike sleeping. Thank fucking god.

I ran back down and caught her by surprise as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder carrying her to the bathroom.

"Ahh Billie Joe put me down!" She yelled. I closed the door locking it behind me. I set her down and she hit me playfully.

"I find you to be so irresistible I just can't help myself." I said and pushed my lips chapped lips against her soft pink ones.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly then buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Y'know what, I have a better idea." I said and brought her out from the bathroom and to the living room.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and put on a slow song.

She giggled and put her hands on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"This is so fucking not punk." She laughed at me.

"Yeah but you like it so." I stated and kissed her cheek.

SAGES POV

He was dancing with me to a slow song, y'know for someone who's a punk rocker he sure as Hell wasn't showing that side now, but it was nice, he seemed like he was enjoying himself though.

The song ended and he kissed me slowly and loving.