Am I Just Paranoid Or Am I Just Stoned?

17 - SAGE BRENNER - 17

       ~BILLIE JOES POV~
I woke up at around 9am. That's the latest I've been able to sleep in, in like a year. Feels good. Should've been in there longer, moneys one hell of a thing isn't it.

I didn't notice Sage until I was fully awake and oh my fuck. She was snuggled next to my side with her head on my chest and her hand on my dick. She was out cold.

Do not get a boner. I might as well be praying to god right now.

I moved slightly to see if I could move her and well that didn't work, she moved a little and her thumb slipped into the waistband of my boxers.

She was out cold but part of me felt as if she was awake and just screwing with me. Probably.

I laid my head back on the pillow and looked up at the white ceiling. This was the first time I slept and didn't have nightmares in so long and I have no idea why.

Usually every night I have nightmares about my dad dying, my moms disappointment when she found out I had to go to jail, Mike being mad at me and then he stopped coming to see me. There's a lot more but I don't wanna talk about it.

If Gavin comes in here I'll be dead so let's just hope that doesn't happen.

I mean I was feeling pretty good right now, I had Sage on me and it was still pretty dark in the room so I wasn't being blinded.

A few minutes passed and I almost fell asleep when I heard a little whimper come from Sage and it was not a bad whimper.

"Mmh Billie Joe." She moaned quietly.

Annnd instant boner. Fuck.

I looked down real quick to see one of her eyes open, yep she was teasing me. I can play that game too.

She put another finger in my boxers and I put my hand on her shoulder and slid it into her shirt. She freezed and so did I.

"Fuck it." She said and crawled onto my lap, she scooted closer and lifted me up by my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she kissed me. Hard.

She leaned in and put her forehead to mine. She pulled away and got off the bed.

"Where you going?" I asked

"To go see if Gavin's awake." She said with a smirk and walked out. I laid back in the bed and smiled.

SAGES POV

God he was so hot, sweet and amazing. But he's dangerous. I walked to Gavin's door and opened it quietly, I peered through.

He wasn't there.

I walked downstairs and walked around the house and yelled his name. Nothing, I looked outside and the car was gone. He's gone.

"Yes!" I yelled and ran back up the stairs to Billie Joe. He was laying down with his hands on his sides. He's so fucking cute.

(A:N/ this smuts gonna be a little different then the ones I've written in previous books!)

I shut the door behind me and he shot up with a curious expression on his face. "He's gone." I said. He smirked.

He got out of the bed and walked towards me. I however walked backwards until my back hit the wall. I gasped and looked down. I hate being vulnerable.

"Nervous are we?" He said tracing a finger down my jawline and to my chin lifting it for my eyes to meet his.

He smirked and kissed me hard. His lips were so irresistible. I kissed him back as I held his forearms as if I was holding him in his place.

He snaked his arms around my waist and pushed himself against me.

"Jump." He whispered in my ear as his lips grazed my neck. I nodded and did as I was told.

He caught me and I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and he pushed me against the wall

"Uh!" I moaned feeling his hard on against my core. He pushed his lips against my neck probably leaving hickies but I don't care at this point. He put me down but still had me pinned against the wall.

I tugged on the collar of his shirt wanting him to take it off. He pulled away from my neck and ripped it off throwing it behind him.

"Nice tattoos." I said and ran my finger across the ink pushed onto his skin.

"Your turn." He said whispering in my ear. I nodded and took off my shirt slowly and then covered myself quickly. He gave me a strange look and then made me look at him.

"Don't cover yourself babe, your beautiful." He said and took my hands away from my breasts. He pushed his lips against my neck and kissed down to my breasts.

He took one in his mouth causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Billie Joe!" I moaned. He backed up and took off his pajama pants and I pulled off mine.

"God your fucking gorgeous." He said as he slid down my body.
I got really nervous but I was so turned on by him.

He grabbed the seem of my underwear between his teeth and pulled them down slowly. He stood up and I kicked them off my feet.

He grabbed my hand and walked towards the bed pushing me down.

"Is this your first time?" He asked.

Fuck.

"Yeah but I want it to be you." I said.

"Okay this is going to hurt."

I nodded and he lined himself up with me. He slid himself into me and I grabbed his forearms because of the pain. He leaned down and smashed his lips into mine.

"Okay." I said giving him the hint to start moving. He nodded and started thrusting into me.

Hard.

He picked me up without stopping and swung me onto his lap making him go deeper inside me.

I arched my back feeling my long hair graze against my lower back. I clung to his shoulders as he attacked my sweet spot with his lips.

He sucked on my neck as he went faster and faster. He didn't seem to slow down even for a second.

"Fuck baby I'm close." He moaned against my body. I tried to get some words out but all that came out was a moan.

His thrusts began to get sloppy as he got closer.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned as he came. I screamed his name. And arched my back.

He laid down on his back and I flopped down next to him. He threw the condom in a trash bin by the side of the bed.

"W-we should probably get dressed before G-Gavin comes back." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Ughhh." He wined and picked his boxers up sliding them on with ease. I put on my clothes from yesterday and he did the same.

I heard the car pull up and we both bolted downstairs turned on the TV and sat on the couch

"Hey, I got lunch." He said.

"Yeah so did I." Billie mumbled only so I could hear him.

"Jesus Christ." I said and we both laughed.