I Lock Myself Inside My Room

:::<SAGES POV>:::

Things have been great with Billie lately, things have been great with everyone lately. We have school today which blows but I get to watch the boys use the band room to practice some new songs they came up with to go on Kerplunk  which is awesome.

We headed to school and still got the same looks we always did. The look of fear, disgust. None of us minded at all though. It was just a part of the day.

We walked down the hall all of us in a line. Billie Joe, Me, Jenny, Mike and Tré. In my head we looked badass but I bet in real life we looked like dorks.

:::<TRES POV>:::

We were walking down the hall and then a popular hot girl came up and pressed me against a locker and pressed a paper into my chest. She then kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ear.

"Come to my party, maybe you'll get lucky, bring your friends, and your instruments." She said.

I slid my hand up her thigh and grabbed her hips pulling her closer.

"Gladly."

She smirked and walked away with a wink. I walked back over to the guys and they were all looking at me wide eyed.

"My friends we just got invited to a popular kids party." I laughed.

"Eh, do we have to go?" Mike asked.

"We get to play." I said.

"We're going." Billie Joe said.

Looks like we had a plan.

"When's the party?" Sage asked.

"Tonight at nine."

They all nodded and the school day was over pretty quick... because we left. When we got home Sage and Jenny immediately ran upstairs to pick out their outfits.

"We're putting on a fashion show for you boys, we both picked out three outfits, you guys pick the best one!" Jenny yelled from upstairs. We all smirked and said okay

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

Sage and Jenny came downstairs a little later and they both looked great. Sage was wearing the ac/dc crop top I bought her and high wasted acid wash jeans with her converse.

Jenny was wearing a Rolling Stones crop-top with a black skirt, fishnet leggings and high top black converse. I looked over to Mike.

"Need a book buddy?" I asked laughing at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled and threw a pillow at my head. They tried on other outfits but the first ones were definitely the best.

Sage brought me upstairs and started going through our closet and she looked through my side.

"No. No. No. maybe...wait no." She said sliding all the shirts around.

"Okay were just gonna wear what you have on because it's cute... but." She stopped and walked over to me sliding her hand down my chest.

"You look better with it off." She said and started nibbling on my neck making me moan lightly. She rubbed me through my pants and just when I was about to release she walked away.

:::<SAGES POV>:::

Just when he was about to jizz his pants I walked away.

"Remember how daddy doesn't like to be left without being done. Now babygirl, get on your knees and suck daddy's cock." He demanded. I turners around and walked close to him.

"And if I don't?" I whispered in his ear.

"Daddy will have to punish you." He said with smirk.

"Fine, but you have to repay me." I said and bit his earlobe. He nodded and moaned. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him down onto the bed removing his shirt and kissing down to his pant line.

Let's just say he had a good time and when he was done so did I.

    :::TIME SKIP TO 9:00:::

We all piled into the car and drove to Lindsey's house. We were all kinda excited.

Little did I know how horrible this would really be.