All The Time, Every Time I Need It.

:::<SAGES POV>:::

My Mom walked in the door and I ran to her. She hugged me and kissed my forehead. It was good to see her out of jail, it was good to see her in general.

When we were done talking she looked and saw Billie Joe.

"Billie Joe! How are you?" She asked as she hugged him.

"Well since your daughter came into my life I've been amazing." He said.

"Are you two together?" She asked. I smiled and walked over to the two.

I looked at Billie Joe and smiled.

"Yeah." We said in unison.

She smiled and gave us both another hug. Now it was time to introduce to my best friend and dumb and dumber.

"Okay Mom these are my best friends. This is Jenny Mike and Tré." I said.

"Hey."

"Hiiii!"

"Hello, Im Tré, Tré Cool at your service." Tré said and kissed her hand, she giggled.

"With it Cool, that's my mom." I said with a smile.

We all sat down and caught up, we talked about Mikes and Jenny's wedding, Billie Joe and I, there band and that subject interested her the most.

"So you guys are in a band right? You Billie and Tré?" She asked Mike. He nodded.

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

"Yeah, I play bass Billie plays guitar and sings and Tré is our drummer." Mike said.

"I would love to hear you boys play!" She said happily.

"We have a show at Gilman later tonight at nine o'clock if you wanted to come you can." I said. She smiled and nodded.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but chose to ignore it.

Bzz!

Bzz!

Bzz!

Bzz!

I took my phone out and looked at the notifications.

_____________________________
Unknown number- hope Mike got the message from Jenny's daddy.

Unknown number- we might have to set him straight. If you know what I mean.

Unknown number- we might have to set you all straight.

Unknown number- i see that your girlfriends mothers here.

Unknown number- I hear your in a band.

Unknown number- I know you are reading these.

I shot my head up and looked around the room.

Unknown number- I know your looking for me.
____________________________

I didn't say anything, I just got up and ran out door.

"C'mon! Show yourself you piece of shit!" I yelled.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled once more and looked around violently.

"Billie?"

I whipped around to see Sage then my phone went off once more.

_____________________________

Unknown number- too late
_____________________________

"Motherfucker!" I yelled.

"Get in the house now." Sage said sternly. We went into the middle room where no one could hear us.

I showed her the text message and she was horrified. She started freaking out.

She was breathing rapid and just losing it.

"Hey hey hey calm down it's ok." I said attempting to get her to settle down. It didn't work so I pulled her close to my chest and kissed the top of her head.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and she cried into my shirt.

"I'm scared." She said between sobs. My phone vibrated again. I looked at it as she still clung to me.

——————————————-
Unknown number- Awe poor girl :( hahaha.

Me- leave me and my family alone fuck off.

Unknown number- careful BJA don't push me.

Me- what do you mean.

Me- hello?

Me- answer me you prick
—————————————

The person on the other side of the screen didn't answer me back.

"There gonna hurt you aren't they." She asked. I wanted to break down so badly, she was genuinely scared.

"No baby they won't, and they won't hurt you, I won't let them." I said. We sat down on the bench in the middle room and Sage laid on top of me

Then a couple minutes later Mike came out.

"Guys is everything ok? You've been gone for awhile." He asked. I handed him my phone and he looked at all the messages and sat on the floor next to us.

"Oh my fucking god, dude this is crazy, we need to call the police or something." Mike said.

"No, I think I know who it is." I said.

"Who?"

"Karson." I said through gritted teeth. We talked about the situation for a little while and then went back into the house.

A little while later we had to go to Gilman.

We played a really good show that is until I saw a man ganging up on Sage and touching her.

"Hey hey stop stop!" I yelled into the microphone. Mike and Tré stopped and looked into the crowd.

"You don't put your fucking hands on my girlfriend like that! If you have a problem then you can get the fuck out of here!" I yelled. He flipped me off and I saw Sage punch him in the face.

The man left Sage came to the front where I could see her more clearly. I bent down to see her.

"You okay baby?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"I'm gonna go back home with Jenny." She said.

"I'll come to just give me a second."

"No no no stay and finish your show I'll be fine I'll be with Jenny I'll be okay." She said.

I nodded and kissed her cheek. She smiled and then they went left. We played the rest of our show and then I saw a man in a dark hoodie on his phone and then I got a text.

——————————————
Unknown number- good show, could've done better, as for you girlfriend she better hurry.
—————————————

I looked up and saw him staring at me but I couldn't make up who he was but I fucking ran at him and so did he.

He ran out the door and I quickly followed. I caught up to him and pinned him against the wall.

I tried to look under the hood but he slashed me across the chest with what I think was a knife.

"Fuck!" I yelled and backed up. Before I could look back up he was gone.

What the hell?