Low And Behold Its The Judges Daughter

:::<BILLIES POV>:::

I got out of the house and to the street and started to run to Jenny's house. I had new Jenny for awhile, she wouldn't just leave Mike because she was bored.

There was something else and I was gonna find out what it was.

I ran down her long spooky ass driveway and made it to her window. I climbed the old fence that was built up the side of the house and climbed up to the roof.

I apped on her a window a few times and she finally opened it.

"Billie Joe?" She asked questionably.

"Yeah it's me Ms. Im bored." I said with using my hands to make quotation marks. She sighed and I climbed through the window.

She sat on her bed and put her head in her hands.

"Why would you break up with him? You were bored? I don't believe you." I said as I sat down next to her. She didn't answer me so I started again

"You wouldn't do something like that."

"I've known you for awhile."

"You pretty much broke his heart."

"Tell me the truth."

She sighed and looked up at me with tears in her eyes, did I make her cry.

"I ant to be with Mike but I don't have a choice, my dad hates him, he thinks that Mike is a terrible influence and is gonna turn me into one of those "punks." He also doesn't want me dating him anymore because of all the drugs and drinking he does, but he's so much more than that, he's so much more, he's sweet, caring, handsome and amazing and I love him." She stated.

"That's fucking bullshit! He can't control your life! Its your life! Tell him that you love him and your going to be with him because you love him."

She sighed and looked out the window.

"Just please go see him." I begged. She nodded then told me to turn around so she could get changed I nodded and spun around.

"Okay your good." I looked back to see her.

"Is this okay?" She asked nervously. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yes now lets go before you get caught.

——————————————-  just entering back at the house
——————————————

"Okay so just tell him what happened and how you feel okay?" I asked. She nodded and I opened the door and stepped in first.

Mike was asleep on Sages lap and she was playing with his hair.

"Hey Jenny." She greeted quietly and turned down to Mike as she gently shook him awake.

"Mike you gotta get up, someone's here to see you." I said. He sat up slowly and looked at Jenny. Then retreated his head down.

"Hi Mike." She said quietly.

"Okay why don't you t-" I started.

"I think I got it BJ." She said and patted my chest. She might be the judges daughter but she is not what her parents think. Here I'll even it out for you.

How her parents see her: Perfect, petite little Christian girl who had never done drugs, drank or had sex, she would never even think of stuff like that.

Who she really is: A straight up punk who wears crop tops and leather jackets with super skinny black jeans outside the house, a girl who has done so many drugs dranken so much beer and who has had almost to much sex and fuck she's proud of who she is, she just can't let it show to her parents.

_____________________________
There yah go. Okay now back to what's happening yyyyaaaayyyy!
——————————————-

She walked over to him and took a seat next to him. He didn't say anything.

"Mike please." She pleaded wanting him to at least look at her. He did nothing.

"Mikey?" She said using his nickname. Nothing.

After a couple more tries and no results she got down on the floor onto her knees and lifted his head to meet her eyes.

She bit her lip like she always did when she was worried or felt bad then wiped a tear that was rolling down his cheek.

"I love you Mike." She said as she put her hand on his cheek.

"Jenny please d-" he started.

"No Mike I do really love you. I didn't want to leave you. My dad made me. It was either I break up with you or he said he would hurt you and I didn't know what to do, I didn't want you to get h-hurt" she said beginning to cry.

:::<MIKES POV>:::

She said all those things and then began to cry. She put her head on my knee and I pulled her up to sit next to me.

"Jenny I don't give a fuck what happens to me, if he scares you then you should've told me. I love you so much, I will protect you from anything, especially your father. Your my girl." I said.

She nodded and I wiped the tears off her cheeks just like she had done to me and I hugged her tight

"I love you Michael Ryan Pritchard." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Jenny Ayla Smith."

Wow! CHEESY AS FUCK I KNOW! But i did like writing this chapter, please lemme know what you think of the book so far! Love you guys!

-Jimmy