I Found My Place In Nowhere

BILLIES POV 10:30am
I woke up with Sage, y'know if i had a terrible day everyday i would still be happy because i her to wake up next to her everyday.

'Jesus that was cheesy' i thought to myself. Sage turned in her sleep and was inches away from my face now. I pecked her lips and she snuggled into my chest.

I laid there until she woke up and i just thought. I thought about our relationship, Mike, Tré and the band in general. We are supposed to be releasing a new album in about three months.

That's good. I think people are gonna like it. They liked 39 Smooth so why wouldn't they like: Kerplunk!

I smiled to myself to the thought of touring again. I missed it. We did our own organized tour when we released 39 Smooth

Y'know we would get offered to stay at peoples houses and play in there basements and garages and it was just fun.

We would hook up with girls but Tré got laid pretty much every night. It was like every Different town there would be different girls and then he'd just move on.

Sometimes but very rarely a girl would get lucky and he'd let her stay for at least three towns I know fucked up right but hey that's Tré he's great though. 

I was never nervous when I performed but i was today. I was gonna play at Gilman for the first time in two years and that scared the hell out of me.

Sage woke up about an hour later and told be I was gonna be fine, she believes in me and that's one of the most amazing things in this world.

We all went out for lunch and it was great. Mike brought up tour which was nice to talk about and we made some jokes about Tré being a man whore. Which he didn't take offense to.

——————————————
               8 hours later                   ——————————————

The band playing was one of my favorites and one of the best.

Operation Ivy

They were finishing up there set and then it would be our turn. I was shaky as all hell and was practicing the guitar solo for end of My Generation when Sage came over.

"Your gonna be great babe you don't have anything to worry about." She said.

"I have things to worry about I killed a man and everyone knows that. There all gonna stare at me the-" i said

She stopped me by putting her lips on mine.

"And they used to stare at you before, why does it matter now?" She asked. She was right.

"Your right." I sighed and she kissed me once more. Then Mike and Tré came over and slung there arms around my shoulders.

"Ready boys?!" Mike yelled. He laughed and punched me lightly in the chest.

"We're on now bitches." Tré said and got his drumsticks and walked out onto the stage then Mike and I was last

"I'll be watching." Sage said and planted a passionate kiss and pushed me out onto the stage. I fixed my guitar strap and smiled

"This songs called My Generation by The Who." I said and started to play.

"People try to put us down!"

We sang all that we had so far from Kerplunk then played a few songs off of 39 Smooth.

About an hour later and we had finished the show at the place I liked to call home. We finished with I Was There.

When we were about to walk out to go back home I was hugged...By a child? I didn't know what to do. She backed up and looked about 13.

"You guys are great! Your my favorite band! Your gonna be big someday I swear." She said.

"Hey thanks kid." Mike said.

"Do you like drumming?" Tré asked.

"Yes I Do , I'm a drummer in my Jazz Band and in a little side band that me and my friends have." She spoke confidently.

Tré being Tré picked up the girl by her waist and spun her around  in circles then dropped her.

"Okay kid what else do you play?" Mike asked her.

"I play bass, drums, guitar, saxophone, trumpet, flute, and clarinet." She said happily

"My favorite is the drums though." She spoke.

I gave her my sticker covered guitar and handed her a pick.

"Show me what you got." I said

She adjusted the strap so it would fit her more comfortably and started playing one of our songs... The Judges Daughter

She bursted out into the guitar solo and it was crazy! kid was thirteen it was unbelievable!

She finished and kindly handed it back to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Can you sing?" I asked, and damn could she sing! She sang Rest again by us.

I pointed at her and said five words that put a huge smile on her face.

"Your gonna be big someday."

I eard someone calling behind her from a car.

"C'mon Lee stop flirting we gotta go if you wanna see Dad." I watched her behavior when she said Dad. Her face was filled with fear.

"Hey Kid is everything okay?" Mike asked who also took notice.

"What oh yeah it's fine I um... I'll see you guys next time." She started to walk off but Sage ran up to her.

"If you need anything call me." She said and handed her a piece of paper. Lee nodded and Sage walked back over to us. She sighed.

"You okay?" I asked her

"Yeah im fine." She replied

I rabbed her hand and we all walked to the car and got in. Nobody said anything the whole way home.

Sorry this chapter was shit I haven't slept in 3 days but yeah tell me what you think and all that good shit. Love you guys also sorry if there's I️ those things the weird boxes there's something goin on. Sooo yeah if they do that the word is either

I     Or       It

-Jimmy