Sleezing My Backyard

:::<SAGES POV>:::
I was awakened by a cold slap of air hitting my face. I shivered and attempted to move but couldn't.
I laughed a little at the grip Billie had around my waist holding me close to him. Sure he was the "bad boy" but he was a cuddler when he was sleeping.

After a little while of trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp I finally did and got up out of bed throwing on one of Billies long sleeve shirts to accompany my pajama pants and gray tank-top.

I looked out the window and opened it more, I climbed out the window and sat on the roof contemplating life.

((A/N: im not sorry for that))

I took in everything, the smells of the town, the look of everything at night. Car headlights that were reflecting off the bright moonlight from the car.

I heard the window close behind me to see Billie laughing behind it. I gave him the finger and he held his stomach in laughter as he opened it up and climbed out sitting next to me.

"What's up?" He asked looking at me with his big green eyes and a goofy smile.

I tucked my knees up to my chest and shrugged my shoulders.

"The fucking window was open so I went to close it and decided to sit out here. What about you?" I asked.

"What do you want most in life?" He asked ignoring the previous question I had asked him.

"Umm... I don't know, what do you want?" I spoke.

"I want to get out of this town, I want the band to make it big, I wanna make music...for my dad. Im gonna be somebody." He said and looked down at the ground.

Damn. He had some pretty big goals, and I didn't believe for a second that he couldn't do it.

He is going to get out of here
They were going to get big and he was going to be somebody.

"You will." I said with a smile and leaned my head on his shoulder.

(A/N: ready for incredible cringe?)

He lifted my head to meet his eyes and rubbed his thumb against my lips and kissed me lovingly.

After about 5 seconds he pulled away and I leaned my forehead onto his.

"Im gonna marry you someday."

Well there's short sappy lovey dovey chapter for ya. Tell me what you think. Thanks for commenting, reading, all that good stuff.

-Jimmy

(Also 420 words XD. Ill go home.)