When We Were Forever Young

Hey guys, um... I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and I hope you have an awesome
2018, my year was pretty good. I'm one year I saw three of my favorite bands and I am so grateful for that.

I saw P!ATD, Green Day and SWMRS and I couldn't be more happy about it, thank you guys so much for reading this shit I call writing, I hope you've been enjoying it.

I know what I'm about to say is stupid but just hear me out ok. I just watched Jacksepticeyes most recent vlog and he was talking about 2017 and all the things that had happened and how he has dealt with mental health and stuff like this and I thought maybe I could share some things with you guys.

I am not a very stable person at all, I have depression, anxiety and many other things. I have outlets. This year I found the biggest outlet of my life and I couldn't have been happier.

I found music but I found it more than I have ever. It relates to me more than ever, and if you are struggling with anything.

I want you to find an outlet and I want you to put 100% into it.

Make yourself happier, make yourself feel better, be there for yourself.

Make your life yours. Don't take shit from anyone. Don't listen to what people tell you to do. Don't listen to what people tell you to be, be your own person.

Be you.

I know that was cheesy but I mean every word of it.

KICK 2018's ASS GUYS DO WHAT YOU WANT! BE WHO YOJ WANT! GRAB A PICK GRAB A PAINTBRUSH HELL GRAB A PIECE OF PAPER AND DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

I love you guys so much thank you for being with me through this year.