25

Princess

"Girl u seen Youngboy and nene got each other tatted" telee told her mom.

"Where tf at?!"she sighed

"Above they eyebrow and on they wrist" she shook her head looking at her phone.

Ma sighed, "Ima kill him one day" she mumbled.

"P salty" ken laughed.

"Suck my dick" i rolled my eyes getting up grabbing my stuff to make my way home.

On my way home i stopped and grabbed some boxes.

I put some music on the speaker.

I started packing my shit. They can have this house I'm bout to get my own shit.

"Baby I'm homeee!" Youngboy yelled. I rolled my eyes. I was just finishing up the last box.

He cut the music off, "Why you packing?" He asked frowning.

"I'm not doing this shit no more on my father I'm done with u" i looked at him.

"What i do?" He asked

"You getting jania name tattooed and shit you know what u in love go be with her stop leading me on! Just go, i can't do this no more i know my worth fuck" i stammered through my tears.

I wiped em taking them to the car.

"You can't drive upset p" he grabbed my wrist. I snatched my arm.

"No you don't tell me what the fuck i do" i grabbed my car keys. I got in the car and drove to my dads house.

Forgetting he wasn't even here no more. Banging on the door, "dad" i yelled.

This lady opened the door, "sorry may i help you" she asked.

"Uh my dad" i started breathing heavily.

"Oh lord" she grabbed me when i was about to faint.

"I'm okay I'm okay" i tried to assure her or at least my self.

She sat me down on her couch laying my head in her lap.

"You remind me of my daughter" she talked and hummed ina calm voice playing in my hair running her hair through my hair.

"She used to come home crying after Heart breaks. I always tell her never drive crying she didn't know how to be stable. But one day" she shook her head

" she got in that car, smacked my a 4 wheeler flipped over into a river and ohhh she didn't make it" she sighed.

"My sister died by getting hit my a 4 wheeler to"  i mumbled.

"Well little girl your life seems to suck" she smiled down at me.

Idk why but i smiled to, "Yea" i mumbled.

"You can stay in my guest room just don't kill me tonight" she smiled.

"Thanks, you know this used to be my house" i said.

"Ohh i know your father then" she smiled.

"Or knew" she said

"Oh really how?" I asked.

"He used to go grocery shopping for me i couldn't make it to the store to old" she said as i helped her up the stairs.

"Hey well maybe i can go for you when i get my life together" i said.

"That would be wonderful" she said

Comment
Vote