22

Princess

"Princess where u been?" Sherhonda asked wen i walked in her house. I probably haven't been over here in a couple weeks. I've been with Tay. We've got to know each other and became really cool and close.

"She got a man" Ci said. "Don't act innocent bitch" i eyed her, cause she was talking to Brandon. This one night even got the head i mean she single soo.

"So Who Is this man?" Star smiled.

It was only me, Star, Treasure, Jayda, Ci and sherhonda, and the kids in here.

"Yes Who is this man?" Jr looked at me.

"His name is tay" i puckered my lips.

"Lemme see a picture" Ma said

"Ouu He Fine Girl" Ma said passing the phone around between them

"Ouu He Fine Girl" Ma said passing the phone around between them. I laughed.

"Oh yea P he sexy as fuck" Star said. JR took off running.

"Y'all know He a snitch right" Treasure chuckled.

Youngboy

"Daddy" jr said, "wassup?" I said glancing at him then back to the game.

"Guess what Ma said" jr said. "What her ugly ass said?" I laughed.

"Better stop before she come up here" baby joe laugh along with the rest of the guys.

"She said that MommyP boyfriend Sexy as fuck didn't u say girls not posed to cuss?" He looked up at me.

"On who they call her mommy P" project bust out laughing.

"Hell yeah" Ben laughed. "Youngboy salty as a bitch" kd said.

"Nobody salty" I rolled my eyes. "Right he don't care about what no princess got going on" nene said.

"She not gone learn till princess strong ass whoop some shit" Montana chuckled shaking his head.

"She can't beat me" she rolled her eyes.

"Lemme go ask her can she beat you"  Jr ran back downstairs.

This lil boy is messy.

Princess

"Mommy p, nene said you can't beat her" jr said i rolled my eyes, "Yea Alright" I nodded.

"She said she wanted to fight" jr threw his hands up.

"He probably lying" ken looked up from his phone laughing.

"Swear, she said it" he said.

"U gone fight her?" Jayda asked.

"No because she just wants to fight over kentrell cause she's mad. I've moved on from Kentrell anyways so what's the point, plus i already know i can beat her" i shrugged.

Jr took off running back upstairs.

"Jr bring your ass!" Sherhonda yelled.

Youngboy

"Mommy p said she don't gotta fight u she can beat your ass and she Don't want daddy no more" jr explained. I knew his ass was lying he always starting some shit .

"Oh really" nene dumb ass got up she ain't gone learn.

She went downstairs,"let's go see this" kd took off running like jr.

Princess

"So u said u can beat my ass" jania came down here like she was tryna check some.

I looked at her blankly. "Look at p" kd bust out laughing.

"No fighting in my house" Ma said "don't let them boys hype you up" i said.

"Like your mad Kentrell don't want you" she clapped her hands.

I laughed, "Girl i don't want him but if i did i could have him" i said blankly.

"I got 20 on p" ken say. "15 on jania" project say. She started walking up on me. "Kentrell Get Yo Bitch Cause i will hurt Her" i said.

"Hurt me then Bitch" she punched me in my chest. See that just pissed me off, she gone catch the ass whooping she want now.

I threw my phone down, and we got busy.

I blacked out.

"P! Chill she leaking chill" baby joe pulled me.

"And that's the last time you let one of yo hoes touch me. And it's crazy cause i would do anything for you Kentrell but u stay letting one of yo bitches touch me or disrespect me" i said angry punching him in his shit.

"I'm gone help yo bitch off the floor" i said

Comment
Vote