7

Princess

The party started in a hour. Me, Treasure, and my daddy was supposed to be wearing all white and only us. Cici, and jayda posed to be wearing black. The guys said that they got nba shirts with Indy name on it.

Everybody else has a choice to wear whatever color, except all white or all black. I made that clear to.

 I made that clear to

me and treasure had on similar outfits

me and treasure had on similar outfits. My daddy had a white polo shirt on, white true religions on. Some all white forces. He was looking clean as fuck.

This party was lit asf and everybody was starting to arrive.

Jayda and Cici came in. Looking similar to.

 Looking similar to

I was drinking heavy

I was drinking heavy. Tonight i just didn't give no fucks. "Why davonna just walked in with all white on?" Mai said.

 "Why davonna just walked in with all white on?" Mai said

I frowned my face up. "U know what they said she was feeling a type of way cause 3 was like indigo my first and last love blah blah" laylee shrugged.

Right when I was Finna say some. Treasure grabbed me. Me, her, and my daddy supposed to speak or w.e.

We went up on this lil stage. The DJ stopped the beat. Handed my daddy the microphone.

"How y'all doing?" He spoke I held my daddy hand while he talked.

"Today is one of my baby girls birthday she would've been 19 years old today. She was killed a while ago" he said looking down he was shaking I could tell he was about to cry. Treasure was already crying. "She, she was so beautiful and smart" he smiled as a tear fell down his face.

"We come together tonight to honer her memory she should still be alive she shouldn't have left the here like that" he sniffled.

I grabbed the microphone as he started to cry. "Aye this ain't no sad night. This a happy night, yeah baby girl gone and ain't coming back" I said as a tear fell out my eye. "But she here, she's here" Everybody was quiet listening except for davonna she kept trying to get people to engage into a conversation but nobody was going for it. She was being mad disrespectful to my family and to my sister.

"Aye shorty!" I called out to davonna. "Yo get the fuck out my house before I really beat yo ass" I said in the mic making treasure look up.

"Princess calm down" my daddy said as he stopped crying.

"This whole thing is whack" she said making everybody in the audience look at her like she was crazy. Ci was about to take off but boomer grabbed her. I handed my daddy the microphone.

Bout to go down the stairs but young boy was waiting right there to grab me. I hate him sometimes.

Treasure jumped off the stage. I shoulda just jumped. It was like all four off us was coming at her from all directions at one time.

Treasure got out of three arms. Running to her. See treasure was sending her some good ass hits. But she hit treasure with a whine bottle making her fall out.

Then they had to hold Ben back cause he was trying to fight shorty. I got out of young boy arms and ran up. Sending blows everywhere I could.

"Get this crazy bitch off of me" she screamed. Young boy came and picked me up. Jayda big ass pushed kd and was onnat ass.

"Lemme get my sister I'm done" I said he looked at me and sat me down. I went and got treasure off the ground. "Sayy let Ben go" I told 2k Montana.

He nodded and Ben punched that bitch in her face knocking her out making me laugh. He came and got treasure from me.

"Aye nah tho Rome" I got my daddy friend attention he looked at me"

"Get that bitch outta here thanks" I smiled.

He nodded, I went back on the stage. I grabbed the mic.

"Y'all can go back to Partying are y'all can leave I don't give a fuck. Tired of disrespectful ass bitches man" I launched the microphone across the room and it smacked a wall. I went upstairs. Fuck all this shit man. I was kicking the walls. Punching them I was heated.

The gang was coming upstairs. I was still fucking everything up I was a little drunk. "Princess" my daddy snatched me up.

"Calm the fuck down" he shouted.

"Man get the fuck off of me"I growled.

Treasure was up now just sitting looking.

"Bro that shit was crazy" kd shook his head.

"Don't nobody care man" I started crying.

"My sister was fucking murdered man. No fucking justice , not no fucking care given. My sister fucking dead! And niggas don't care" I cried as my knees buckled and I fell.

"Don't nobody care" I repeated.

Everybody was quiet. "She gone man" I cried with my hand over my face and my head back leaning against the wall.

Treasure came to me laying her head on my shoulder crying.

She always came to me nobody else when I was hurting she felt that. Or when she was hurting i felt that.

I loved her More then everybody indigo gone she all I got my baby man.

Comment vote
Thoughts?