15

Princess

"Bro where youngboy?" Ben asked running in the house.

I looked at him suspiciously. "He upstairs, I'm bout to go to work" I grabbed my purse and car keys.

Y'all probably wanna know the update on treasure and me. Well we just don't talk, we be in the same room and just don't say shit to each other.

I made it to the salon. "Hey guys" I smiled at everybody.

"Hey p" ci smiled weirdly while the other girls were just silent.

"What's going on? Why everybody acting strange?" I asked.

"You haven't been on social media huh?" Laylee asked.

"No k said he wants me to take a break, so if I deleted my apps he would delete his go except ig cause he had music business on there or what so ever" i shrugged. Jayda shook her head.

"Why wassup?" I asked

"Girl young boy been running round with that lil bitch malu" one of the clients blurted out.

Jayda pulled out her phone. She showed me a video of him all up on her.

"Ain't that bitch like 14?" Some girl asked.

"Damn p how u let a 14 year old snatch yo nigga" some shorty laughed, treasure was just doing somebody nails quietly.

"Shut the fuck up" I said walking out my shop. I got in my car and sped off. I pulled up to my dad house and just sat in the drive way.

Thinking how I'm about to go about this situation.

I was over it, fuck it I'm done Ima move out. I don't have time to be looking stupid and dealing with so much shit at once.

I left and drove to our house. All the boys was at our house. They all said hey. I said a simple hey.

"What's wrong?" Youngboy asked I shook my head nothing.

I went upstairs and locked the door and started packing all my shit up. I mean everything.

I ain't even mad I'm just really sad which isn't me I guess cause I thought we was better then this.

I grabbed a box, taking it down the steps putting it in my car.

"What u doing?" K asked me.

"I'm leaving" I said going back up the steps grabbing more boxes going down the steps.

"Princess stop" he snatched a box out my hand.

"I ain't know" boomer said flat out. I looked at him I could tell he was telling the truth. "Can u go get the rest of my boxes?" I asked him he nodded.

"Why u leaving ?" He asked

"Kentrell I ain't stupid, if that's what u wanna do go be with that bitch don't have me out here looking stupid-

"I wanna be with u tho" he said, the tears started coming. I tried to hold them but they didn't. They started flowing.

"K..this relationship isn't about lust, it's much more then that and u don't seem to understand that" I said crying I was a mess and everybody was looking down cause they couldn't look in my face.

"Just tell me this" I looked in his face tears pouring down.

He slowly looked at me, "what she got that I don't, I mean k she is 14 years old" I cried.

He didn't say anything, " yeah alright" I left out the house getting in the car. I swerved off it started raining. My vision was blurry cause all of the tears.

All the flashbacks started flaring through my head. I started having an anxiety attack. My hands were shaking so bad I had to stop driving or i was going to crash. I was so fucked up I didn't notice I parked Ina lane making a car come speeding into the side of mine and send me flying

Comment
Vote