14

👑 princess

"Look at y'all faces" my dad shook his head he got every fucking body at this long ass table.

Nobody saying a word just sitting here.

"Every fucking body gone solve every fucking thing at this table and ain't leaving until it's done" my pops said.

"Starting with y'all two" he looked at extendo and Lala.

"Your what 8 months now" my pops asked.

"Tend why u ain't been with her through out this pregnancy?" He asked

"Been busy" he shrugged

"That ain't no fucking real answer from now on u gone be in her life ya hear me?" My dad asked.

"Look lala I'm sorry, Ima be there from now on" he said her naive ass hugged him and took his ugly ass back.

Let young boy do some shit I'm knocking his teeth out

"K u know u my nigga" Ben said.

"It was just frustrating cause if we trying to break it up. And u let p go and her strong ass hitting me to. Just how u ain't want none happening to p I ain't want shit happening to treasure" Ben said.

"I feel u" yb said. " I love u k" Ben smiled

I love Ben man he so fucking sweet that's my nigga man.

"I love you to" they hugged.

I looked at my daddy. Treasure cleared her throat.

"P member when we lived in Chicago in that one house with ma and her man uh Brian" she said her voice shook.

"No" I shot my eyes at her. "U don't either drop it" I gritted my teeth.

"I know I promised I wouldn't never bring it up just listen tho" she said.

"Treasure I don't wanna hear shit about that shut up" I stood up.

"Princess sit down" my pops said with so much base in his voice I sat down. I didn't wanna hear this I didn't want my daddy to hear this and I definitely didn't want none of them to hear this.

"That one night ma left when she started dancing" she said my eyes watered. "Treasure please just shut up" I looked down.

She just looked down and continued to talk.

"Me u and Indy was in the living room playing " she said. Tears falling out her eyes.

"No, just shut the fuck up. I'm gone" I stood up, "princess sit down" my dad said softly.

"No why y'all always tryna take me back to some crazy shit when I'm doing good in life. I'm chilling, not thinking about that shit it happened long ago and has nothing to do with anything just drop it" I was getting irritated.

Y'all probably like this bitch been through so much shit u right but I would like for that shit to stay in the past.

"He told me to come here" she started playing with her fingers. I looked at her, "you stopped me though, he was always drinking so he used to be beating the shit out of mommy. So we was all scared of him except for you. You were never scared of anybody" she said

"When I didn't go, he came in. You were so small so there wasn't much u could do" she said

"Treasure please" I started to cry, I was about to really beg her to just shut the fuck up.

"He tried to rape me" she said here she fucking go.

"Why the fuck was y'all always getting raped or beat on" kd said jayda smacked his ass. "Dumb ass" Ben looked at him.

To be honest I didn't know we was always in some fucked up situations growing up.

"But u went for me princess. All them times where he would Try to beat my ass u came in and took that shit for me. Until one day" she said I frowned.

"Treasure I couldn't do anything" I sighed.

"Yes u could've" treasure cried.

"U sat there, u just sat there" she shook her head.

"Don't say it like that cause I took all at for u. It was going on until I passed out. I was a fucking child man. I just woke up and I couldn't walk. I tried I tried" I cried.

Right after me when I passed out I woke up and he was on top of treasure. Indigo was never home cause she made a friend and so she didn't have to deal with that she just left stayed out the house.

My legs were numb I tried but there wasn't much I could do to help her. I didn't know she was still holding on to this.. she needs to let this hurt go cause I didn't hold on to it I did so much for her and I took all of that for her.

For her to feel some type of way and hold that against me it's still selfish cause she didn't put her self into my shoes.

I looked down, clearing my throat. Once I finally let one problem go people have to bring another one back into my life.

The tears kept flowing

U good princess

Its gone be alright

I told myself I'm just tired of the same old shit u know

Comment
Vote