18

Princess.

"Sherhonda That shit hurt" i pushed her hand away while she took the wires out my mouth. She gave me that look.

"Big ass baby" ken said.

"Shut yo ugly ass up" i said.

"Bitch come on I'm trying to take these out" his momma said.

"Myfault" i said as she pulled the last one out. I moved my jaw around.

"Catch this fade real quick" i stood up squaring in front of Kendall.

"I'm done with y'all hoes" his momma said walking out with baby k.

He swung hitting me in my chest. I swung hella hard making his ass drop.

"Bitch ass" i said when the boys walked in.

"Damn p whatcha doing to my mans" baby joe said.

"He was talking shit" i shrugged.

"Princess Treasure what you" lay yelled.

"Ben you gone ever quit being a hoe?" I asked he mugged me.

Somebody knocked on the door. I ran up the stairs. "Yea sissy?" I asked. "Can u talk to Ben for me" She asked.

"Yea" i left out the room. Going back downstairs. Seeing star..

"Hey princess can we talk" she asked i shrugged. I ain't got no problem with nia, or nisha, might as well be cool with star.

"Can we just put this beef behind us?" She asked. "Sure all i want is respect and I'll respect you. Besides his momma love you the mostest" i laughed.

She laughed, "See sherhonda my bitch" she said.

"We cool?"

"Yea" i said.

"Y'all cute" project said walking through the door.

I ain't even with youngboy ion plan on getting back with him either tbh. Plus he got a lil shorty. Ma said her name was janiya, ken says it's jania but ion know nor care.

"And you ugly" star told him.

"Asf" i commented, "fuck y'all" he said.

I went and sat down, boy oh boy Kendall punched the fuck outta my jaw.

I just took them wires off so that shit hurt bad asf.

You ever be in so much pain but be tryna hold your tears in. So you just glare at the person while tears weld in your eyes.

I held my jaw, "Dumb ass she just took her wires out" Kentrell punched him.

"Oh yeah my bad sis. I went to the stairs going in my book bag. Looking through all my guns.

"No p I'm sorry!" He yelled. "Momma she tryna shoot me!" He yelled running. I found my B.B. gun.

Putting the metal caps in it. A tear fell out my eye and i wipes it.

"Yoo some wrong with princess ass she a crazy bitch" project said i shot his ass in his back.

"Hell nah" kd took off running upstairs. K was running behind star crying.

He picked up k. "I got baby k u can't"he said

My aim was on point so i shot him in the forehead he dropped baby k and started screaming. Star picked up baby k. I shot him in his shoulder. "Stop fucking playing with me ken" i mumbled clenching my jaw. My shit still hurt.

I looked at Ben. "Go talk to Treasure" he said. " no fuck" he said i sent 2 to his chest

"iight" he took off running up the steps. Tay Tay came and pulled on my pants legs. I picked him up.

"Your surrounded by dumb asses" i smiled at him.

"Princess why you shoot my baby" SheRhonda said. I tossed star the gun quick asf.

"Ma ain't nobody shoot him" star smiled.

"Mmhm"

"Aye Why nay live talking about you dragged her off the bus she pressing chargers?" Baby joe said.

"Fuck her" Kentrell said.

"Want me too..?" I asked he shook his head no. He know all he gotta say is one word and I'll whoop anybody ass.

"Boomer!" I screamed.

"Somebody need to put them wires back in her mouth" Kendall said.

"What you say?" I asked he was quiet putting ice on his forehead.

"Look Tay It's snowing" i pointed he got all happy clapping his hands.

Jania walked in the house. "Hey bae" she kissed yb.

"Star wanna take the kids to play in the snow?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm bout to go grab they coats. "Treasure we playing in the snow!" I yelled her and the other girls came running down. "Oh" Treasure said stopping seeing jania. She funny.

3 slapped my neck. "Bro Bae- Kentrell Get Yo friends" I said

Jania looked at me rolling her eyes. I ain't mean to shit. I grabbed Taylin and kayden hands getting them dressed.

"Baby mommas" jania mumbled. "Shit i ain't know i popped some shit out my coochie" i said the boys ain't hear her cause they was talking but the girls did.

"Shut yo soft ass up" star said. "Why y'all fussing?" Boomer asked.

"Let's go play" i ignored them when they kids started yelling Happy we ran out side. Bitch i slipped.

"P yo goofy ass" Jayda said.

I watched lay and Kyle play in the snow. I was zoned out until snow hit the side of my face. "Really kay- it was Boomer ugly ass.

"I'm mad at you besto" i told him watching the kids.

"How i fix it ?" He asked straight up. "First find out if it's yours" "second.. show her you really love her idk tbh" i said.

"What about you and yb?" He asked i looked over seeing him and jania smiling talkin.

"He look fine to me" i shrugged, he shrugged. "I guess" he said.

"Look our besto" he laughed i turned only to be picked up and slammed by Kendall.

Then we started fighting in the snow. Me and the babies and Star was jumping him. I love ken man his ignorant ass.

Comment
Vote