8

Princess

"Aye nah frl though if I was Cuban or Asian doll and we had fell out I wouldn't even want anybody to know" treasure said.

"Word like that's sad frl" I nodded.

"Aye bitches" my favorite crazy ass cousin walked through my door.

"Wassup riah" treasure got hyped.

Riah was always close whenever she came around but she lived far so she wasn't around often.

"What y'all was talking about?" She went to my secret hiding spot where I keep my fruit snacks for whatever reason that bitch remembered🤷‍♀️.

"Cuban and Asian" treasure said.

"Word u know how i be with the guys and shit" she said talking about Sosa and tadoe.

"Well Cuban said that Asian really tried to play her or whatever. But whatever the case maybe I think they should just make up frl. They got hella young girls looking at them see them as inspiration and shit. So like they gotta understand that shit doesn't just affect them it affects everybody" riah broke it down.

"Basically bitch" I laughed.

"How did the event go. I'm salty my flight was delayed" she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch let me tell you" I smacked my lips extra hard.

"So it's this girl name davonna we was really cool with. She was fucking with three or w.e. But the hoe got mad cause he was like Indy my first love. Indy was blah blah. So we make it very clear to the bitch she can't wear no fucking white. Strike one the bitch salty ass come In with all white" i said

"Hoes mad but continue" riah said.

"Strike two, me and my daddy up there talking on the stage and shit. The bitch wanna try to get people to talk to her. Like bitch my daddy and lil sister up here crying hoe show some fucking respect"

"Then strike mafucking three. The bitch gone say this whole thing whack. So u know in my mind she already had me fucked up from coming in all white. So I'm thinking nah u need to get that ass beat you disrespecting my daddy and sister up here crying. Then u disrespecting indigo. So from there everything just went black" I said

"Yeah this bitch need her ass beat on Vito" she said making treasure laugh. She sounded just like herb.

"But nah so me, treasure, Ci, jayda" all trying to get to her from different directions. Treasure skinny ass beating her ass then gets her ass knocked out with a bottle. So Ben on it he ready to beat a bitch ass" i said

She bust out laughing. "My best, he fucking retarded man" she said.

"Please tell me she got her teeth knocked out tho" she said.

"I mean p beat her ass" treasure said.

"Not how I wanted to cause young boy lil ugly ass" I rolled my eyes.

"So mafucking riah came at the mafucking time" she smiled all big.

This bitch man, her mean petty ass, she damn near worse than me.

"She fucked up though. Cause her momma stay on the 6th and I know where her granny lay" treasure said making me laughed.

"Tryna go link with gang tho?" I asked.

"Where they at?" Riah asked
"Me and k house" I said we was still at my daddy house from last night.

"Yeah" treasure got up bopping. I slipped my feet into my new puma slides.

We walked out into the hallway. "Question" riah said.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck happened to pops walls?" She asked.

"Princess crazy ugly ass" treasure laughed.

"I was drunk" I rolled my eyes.

"You always get drunk and beat up the walls" riah laughed.

"Better just be lucky it's not a person" I shrugged as we left out my daddy house. He wasn't here anyways he went to see somebody he said.

No face no case tho y'all know how that shit go.

Comment
Vote
So my nigga GlizzyDaughter in this bitch she gotta come beat davonna up one time or a couple times 😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so the next few chapters gone be lit