13

Boomer

"That shit last night was crazy asf" Ci said doing her school work.

"On life if u got Ben and youngboy falling out that shit is crazy them niggas inseparable. I understand both of them tho" I said

"How?" Ci laughed

"If somebody spit on you ion care if I consider her my sister. Ima tell u to beat that bitch ass like that shit is nasty and all types of disrespectful out here niggas a get killed for that. Then again we was trying to break them up and settle there beef not keep that shit going and treasure Ben lady he seeing her get her ass beat-

"Treasure wasn't even getting beat up frl. I mean treasure wasn't winning but p wasn't really beating her ass until she spit on her that's when it went down the fucking hill" Ci said.

"Yeah but everybody know can't nobody hold p but youngboy cause that bitch issa Man and shit" I laughed.

"I'm bout to tell her pops what happened last night" she picked up the phone.

"I will u get yo work done" I grabbed her phone and pointed to the computer she rolled her eyes.

"Roll em again" I said smirking.

"Right " I walked out the room.

Young boy

"Kentrell u and Ben shouldn't have never been fighting" princess told me.

"He shouldn't have came for
Me" i shrugged I put some ice on my lip handing her a bag of ice.

My lip was fucked up it busted and swollen then my cheek was swollen. Her eye was fucked up it was all purple and shit then her blood vessel was popped.

She had bruises on her body.

"I wasn't even trying to go there and fight" p said.

"I know baby, it ain't yo fault u went there with good intentions she shouldn't have touched u" I kissed her cheek.

"Fuck me and treasure beef. U and Ben need to make up, ion want it to be my fault. Y'all are brothers baby" she said I looked at her.

"And u and treasure are sisters" I said making a point.

"Let's go eat" she changed the subject.

"Word" I nodded.

Ben mafucking 10

"I'm salty " treasure cried, her nose was broken baby girl face was fucked up. I couldn't even feel for her cause she egged that shit on. That was her fault from the jump.

Yeah p shouldn't have killed shorty without explaining it to the girls but fuck it she said some low shit.

P went about it not saying shit and treasure continued to pick at the shit.

Now I ain't mean to fall out with my brother last night I love him more then my own life and everybody know that.

That shit was just frustrating  though. I'm trying to break it up and I'm getting hit by p heavy hand ass so when he let her go that irritated the fuck outta Me.

Then I felt like he was trying to bitch me and say Ben ain't no lame so I wasn't going for it. Just how he was sticking up for his shawty I was to.

As treasure boyfriend i gotta tell her skinny ass when she wrong cause what she doing affecting everybody around her. She need to get it together.

"Treasure lemme holla at u"

Comment vote