9

I know I use princess pov a lot who else pov y'all wanna read comment and I can make that happen

Princess

"Besto" Ben rushed to riah.

I shook my head, Ben is like a big fucking kid man.

"aye wassup riah" Ci slapped her hand.

They all said wassup then introduced laylee to riah.

"P and treasure can I talk to you" laylee said I nodded. all us girls headed up the stairs. Even though she Ain't ask to talk to them.

"Hey, I just wanted to say I hope you don't feel no way towards me. I had nothing to do with how she was acting last night. Just cause y'all met us the same time and shit I didn't want y'all to feel anyways towards me. I don't agree with what she did cause that shit was wrong and disrespectful" she said

To be honest to me I don't even see laylee as a friend. I see her as an older sister. She just seems older and more mature even though there is not really an age difference. She is just on her ps and qs a week ago she decided she was going to go to college to work in the medical field im happy for her. Her and Montana a cool lil family.

"Yeah, you already know I fuck with you. You just like a big sister" treasure said saying my thoughts.

"Word, but if u do fuck us over. I might have to kill you cause you stepped into my nephew life and my brothers" I said. Talking about 2k Montana and my nephew.

"Lol, plus I don't wanna be in nobody's drama I'm moving forward in my life and I don't want to take no steps back for some simple female" she said.

I had a lot of respect for her.

" yeah girl we cool" I said. "Aye laylee can u go pick up baby from daycare?" 2k asked

Can somebody tell me his sons name?

"Yeah" she said, we all went back downstairs and into the kitchen cause the boys were playing the game.

"Aye why shawt talking shit on twitter?" Ci asked

"Who Dannia" riah asked

Jayda started laughing, "davonna bitch" she said.

"Lemme see" riah grabbed Ci phone.

"Ouu p she done called you phyco" riah laughed

"Guess what she talking about if any hoe got a problem they know where I stay" riah said.

"So what we bout to do?" Jayda looked around in the kitchen.

"Pull up" riah started dancing

"Bitch talking bout fucking indigo, fuck the whole nba" I'm tryna tell you when riah read that out loud the boys was in her quick

"Who said that?" 3three
scrunched his face up

"Yo bitch" she said.

He sucked his teeth. The guys looked at each other.

"Y'all tryna let them handle this bitch right quick" they started talking like we wasn't right here.

"I mean you gotta think about what if somebody said fuck our dead nigga or some shit" Ben shrugged.

"Plus it's a slippery slope if a bitch come out her neck talking shit like fuck Indigo or fuck nba. Mafuckers gone think they can do that shit an nah I ain't for none of that let then handle that" young boy said.

I nodded. "Say less" jayda stood up.

"We gone let y'all handle it. Y'all need anything just call us. We gone answer, be careful we don't need to lose no mo' we support whatever y'all bout to go out and do" 3three said.

"Sound like we bout to go Kill the bitch" Ci laughed.

"We ain't?" Me and riah asked.

"Bitch come on" treasure looked at both of us.

We all went into my room. I put my hair ina low ponytail.Putting on my black spandex. Black bape hoodie, I put on my black hurraches. I put on my black mcm book bag making sure I filled it up with tools. I tied my red bandanna around my face pulling my hood over my head.

Looking at the girls riah. Had on some black jeans, black polo hoodie a black bandanna around her face with her hood on. With a black mcm book bag on her back and some black timberlands on.

Jayda had on black joggers, with a black nautica hoodie on. And some black Air Force ones and a black PINK book bag on. With a green bandana around her face.

They got these book bags on I hope they got some heat in that shit.

Treasure and ci came in. Treasure had on some olive green pants on. A black bape hoodie on. She had on some black timberlands on. With an olive green bandanna over her face. Everybody should know that u should wear all black when u moving in the dark.

Ci had on some black true religions joggers, with a black true religion hoodie. With a white bandana over her face. With a black book bag on her back.

" y'all ready?" I asked. They nodded, we walked down the steps the boys looked at us and laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully. K came to me and pulled my bandanna down. He kissed my lips. "Be safe baby, I love you" he held my hand tightly.

"Be smart to don't go out there fucking up. Think before you act." He said hugging me tightly.

Why they acting like this my first crime I committed 🙄🤷‍♀️.

Comment vote