11

I swear my job been keeping me busy I apologize tho❣️

Princess

"What the fuck princess?!" Treasure yelled at me when we walked into the house.

Completely ignoring all the boys playing the game.

"We said we was gone go there beat the bitch up, that's all ain't nobody say shit about killing her!" Treasure yelled.

"Yo T, u don't check me on shit" I said pulling out my gun. Rubbing my hand across the top.

"Do you even use your fucking head!!" She screamed.

I chuckled, clearing my throat. Ci grabbed the gun outta my hand.

"Treasure ion know what or who you think u is. But at the end of the day your my little sister and you gone shut the fuck up. That bitch did foul shit. Whatever I decided to do it's mine now look shorty rock wit it or nah I honestly don't give no fucks no more" I shrugged grabbing ken blunt.

"Bitch-"

"Shut yo young ass up" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't with u, your selfish asf and inconsiderate" she shook her head.

"Lol, y'all hear this shit me princess selfish. Yeah ight" I shrugged placing the blunt to my lips.

"Y'all just need to chill out on folks y'all overdoing it" riah said.

"I wish it was you and not Indigo" treasure blurted.

I looked at her in her eyes. " yo treasure what the fuck" Ben looked at her.

I plastered a smile on my face. "Word? Ight that's fine.  I'm out I'll fuck with y'all later" I pulled my hood over my head.

"I'm coming" young boy.

"I ain't going home I'll see you later though" I said he looked at me.

"I love you p be safe" he said.

"Love ya to" I picked my gun up walking out.

Treasure

"Why the fuck would u say that ion care about none I'm snitching" riah said.

"You not telling my pops" I looked at her.

I already knew she was gone hop on princess side she always did. I wasn't wrong in my eyes and I meant what the fuck I said...

I think, well it doesn't matter I said it ain't no changing it.

"Bitch mind yo business" I rolled my eyes.

"U know what Ima bounce, cause mrs treasure speaking out her ass and done forgot how riah coming and on folks ion play all dat shit" riah stood up I rolled my eyes she can go back to Where she came from I don't give a fuck.

She got up and left, "yall see where I'm coming from?" I looked at The girls jayda just looked away.

"T u know Ima always be honest. U shouldn't have said that shit. P always looking out for you. Yeah she shouldn't have killed shorty without telling us what she had planned going in her house. That don't make what u said right though" Cici said.

Princess

I stared down at the water. I stood on the bridge. Throwing some 1800 back it burned my throat. I heard sniffles and i looked over seeing this cute dark skin girl.

She was sobbing, I didn't mind it tho maybe it's just one of those days for her. I looked back over hearing her groan. She was sitting on the wall.

Oh hell nah. She was about to fall over and I rushed to her side grabbing her pulling her back. She started sobbing hard in my arms.

"Why" she cried. "Shh" I pulled her hair out of her face.

"It's gone be good" I rubbed her back. Few minutes later I put her in my car and drove home.

I got her settled in the guess room. She was knocked out in 5 minutes. I locked the door from the outside ion trust everybody I went downstairs and sat down sighing.

My phone started ringing it was my pops.

"Yeah pops" i answered clearing my throat.

"I heard what happened Ima break her lil back" he said.

"Nah leave it alone" I said

Even though she said some foul shit I ain't want my dad to be on her cause he hit hard as fuck I always took the hits and beatings for her.

"Princess that was wrong asf for her to Say" he said.

"She was just saying how she feel, if she feel that way fuck it" I shrugged I said I seen yb walk In the house.

He was high asf he came and sat by my side.

"I'll stop by tomorrow Kentrell just walked in the house" I yawned.

"Okay love you p" he said

"I love you to" I hung up. He kissed the side of my neck.

"Your face all hot" I said laughing as he kept kissing me up and down my neck.

"I love you my princess" he pecked my lips, pulling me on top of his lap.

"I love you to baby" I grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth. He unzipped my hoodie leaving me in my sports bra. He grabbed my waist.

"We been together for hella long" he smiled.

"It's funny cause I swore while growing up that I wasn't gone love no female"
He said I rolled my eyes playfully.

He took his shirt off, I ran my hands down his shirt.

"You okay bae u hot as hell" I said.

"I'm fine" he kissed my neck. He was kissing every spot of my neck and chest.

I took my sports bra off, revealing my nipple piercings. My tattoo that said kentrell❣️ on the side of my right boob.

He cuffed one, while putting the other when in his mouth.

My night just went from there. After all the bullshit k can make me feel like that shit never happened and forget about that that's why I love him.

Comment vote