Chapter Twelve

(A/N)

Guys. Check out my PhanFiction (Dan&Phil) on my profile? If you don't know who they are(omfg) look at their channels on youtubeeeee - danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil c:

Alsoooo, read Nerd Vs Geek by Do_not_fight_fairLBC (Riya) and vote and comment and fan on it because it's amazing and she's amazing and I love and miss her lots<3

Enjoy!xo

Sherlock's P.O.V.

I was slightly stunned for longer than I let on after John hit me. As we were walking through the corridors, one after another, I felt the tender surface of my cheekbone, wincing internally as the enflamed skin came into contact with my hand. He had a hard punch, and I was silently thanking him for missing my teeth and nose. My general appearance mattered to me more than I would ever say, although many people

probably already noticed that by the largely immaculate dress sense and aura of confidence and sophistication that always seemed to 'glow' around me. Or perhaps they didn't, not everybody was me, after all.

Over the next weeks and months, John and I developed what was becoming a friendship into more. There were several words for what we were, 'Best Friends' as an example, but none of them quite matched it. He made me more human, and after so many years of feeling dead and cold, I now knew what it felt like to feel again. My first official case was going nowhere, partly because I had become more sociable, occasionally going into the town with Molly, George, and (of course) John, mainly because I was confused. Everything had begun to fall away around me, the walls of my isolated palace crumbling and trembling, leaving behind nothing but John. He was everywhere. Every filing cabinet I looked through was files on him, from where he was born to what he ate the previous evening. I usually left at this point, the endless thoughts roaming around my head too dominant to focus on anything but them. Of course, when I re-entered, everything was as it should be, the thick marble walls of my palace strong and sturdy. No confusion. As it should be. My head was unclear, but not so much so as my feelings.

John's P.O.V.

'Sherlock. Sherlock. Sherlock.

William Sherlock Scott Holmes. Just say it. Feel the words roll off of your tongue like honey. These beautiful words that give me goosebumps. They stand out in a sea of abnormality, they sing to my hea-'

Ugh. No. Why do I keep writing this? Every time, I tell myself to not write it, to write a boring typical blog entry, a quick hello, what's been happening in my life since last time, an apology for the wait of an update, a goodbye, and a sign off. It wasn't that hard, but my mind wandered off, it travelled across the room, to the boy across from me, sitting on his bed, reading a blue-covered book. The trees outside the window whispered, gossiping about my thoughts. I silently begged them not to tell him.

Sherlock's chocolate locks fell in front of his eyes, shielding the rich blue from my view. His cheeks were slightly flushed, which was new, developed over the past few weeks. We'd become a lot closer, almost inseparable, and the walls he held up around himself were slowly beginning to fall away, revealing the true Sherlock, the one who loved to play the violin, who would take up the whole sofa we shared, only when I came to sit down would he lift his head up, only to let it fall onto my leg as he thought, probably contemplating the universe, or how to find the square root of -1. Little did he know that he filled all of my thoughts, every space in my mind was packed with him.

Sherlock....What are you doing to me?

(A/N)

*Patiently awaits horrific death*

I'm so sorry guys! :'c I'm genuinely appalled at myself for not updating sooner, and I wish I had an excuse, but I honestly don't. This was a filler chapter, simply for the sake of updating, and I'm sorry for its shortness and crappiness, I'll try and make the next one longer and better, promise<3

ITS THE BLUE BOOK AGAIN OMFG :o

On another note, this has almost reached 2K reads, which is just insane.

Vote, comment, inbox, fan? :3

I love you all 1.9k xox