The Motive (fiftyshadesofbiebah)

This is not an update, but an opportunity for you to read an amazing book written by my equally amazing friend @saudswritesmention a user

The Motive

This was all supposed to be about revenge.

Mikayla Burns and Richard Storm were best friends in college. After they had graduated they started their own business. However, when the business became successful, Richard kicked Mikayla out, claiming the business as his own.

Still holding onto her grudge, Mikayla Burns' life is miserable. But now she finally came up with the perfect way to get revenge on her old friend, Richard.

Through her 18 year old daughter, Sierra Burns.

But somewhere along the lines the plan took a detour and went bad.

Jaxon Storm, son of Richard Storm, is the definition of a man whore, he targets a different girl every few months and makes them the victim of his little game.

Jaxon continues with his game and his next victim just happens to be Sierra Burns.

But be careful, if you play with fire you might just get Burned.

And if you play with Jaxon Storm, you might just end up falling for his half brother, Justin Storm.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

_________________________________________

Ahhhhhh! This sneak peak never fails to intrigue me.

This book is not only really interesting, but rather humorous as well. So get your laughing panties on and join in on the laughter 😂

A good story filled with humour, sexy badass characters and a bit of a dangerous vibe, with characters who have absolutely no filter. Oh and a bit of matured content as well 😏

It's reeeeeally good and very well written. I'm so proud of you sauds!

Give The Motive a shot. You won't regret it 😉