Chapter 12

Note: I have no idea why but I can't seem to reply to any of my messages. Thank you to all who followed me back and are readin my story - I hope you're enjoying it so far.

Also Note: I have changed the part of the assignment where they have to find twenty ways to win over each others hearts to SEVEN ways to win over each others hearts.

I hope everyone understands.
PS: Hope you enjoy this chapter.

"So Miss Gomez, are you ready to fall in love?"

Those words kept swirling around in my head. It was almost hard to comprehend that I didn't know how to form a reply.

Thank God for being on my side today as the bell rang before I could even think of a reply.

I literally sprinted out of the class.

Coward? I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready for another gruelling workout?" Mary asked jogging on the same spot and doing a few warm up exercises.

She's really fit and quite the opposite of me. I'm not really the sporty type but I'm game for anything.

"Yep." I said popping the "p".

"Pinch me." Mary sighed.

Confused. "Why?"

"Because if this is real, then please tell me that, that hot guy over there is looking at me." She looked to her right and my eyes followed hers. 

"Oh him." I muttered.

"What do you mean, oh him?" She turned to face me.

"He's in my Art class." I don't plan on telling the girls about the love assignment. They really don't need to know about that.

"Have you two spoken before?"

"Vaguely." I replied, while putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Wow." She muttered looking at the ground. "I was actually mistaken."

"What do you mean?"

"He's not looking at me but you." Mary looked taken aback and so was I. I mean why would he be looking at me right now?

I heard footsteps coming closer.
"Hey babe." Is it even legal to sound that good? I mean I barely know the guy and his voice affects me so much.

I hate not being in control over my emotions. I'm such a sucker.

"Hi." I looked up to see Brody's amazing brown eyes. I don't think brown eyes could look any better on anyone else but him.

What the hell am I saying?

It is the truth though.

*cough* *cough*

Looking to my right, Mary gestured with her eyes towards Brody. At first I was confused but then I saw the look she gave me.

I'm suppose to introduce them to each other.

I'm such an idiot at times.
What am I saying? All the time.

"Oh uhm, Mary, this is Brody King, Brody, this is Mary Santos." I gestured to the both of them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Brody King." Mary held out her hand for him to shake.

"Cool." He said with a slight nod and shook her hand.

"When should we meet up?" He asked nonchalantly, turning to look at me.