Chapter 19

*A picture of Liam Rhodes above*

I've been waiting to write Becca's POV for a while now - hope you like it xx

*****************************

Becca's POV

I was waiting patiently for Mr. Liam Rhodes to grace me with his presence.

He's twenty minutes late and I don't know if I can wait any longer.

Currently scanning the menu to keep myself occupied, legs propped up and sunglasses on, while twirling a piece of my hair. I couldn't be more bored.

Ten minutes and then I'm out

Ten minutes and then I'm out. I thought to myself.

We were suppose to meet for lunch. Why? Because Liam owed me.

We had made a bet that if he passed his math test then he'd buy me lunch and if he failed his math test, then I would have to go on a date with.

I know! I myself can't believe that he would want me to go out on a date with him.

But nevertheless, I won the bet and we are suppose to meet here at Eat 'n Treat so that he could keep his end of the deal.

Like hello it's free food.

I checked my watch and sighed. He clearly forgot. I had to admit that I felt disappointed. We had been getting along very well lately.

He's so amazingly gorgeous. The way his blonde hair fell across his forehead, covering his beautiful brown eyes when he looks down at his textbook, or the way he bites his bottom lip when he's in deep concentration. Oh how I wish I could feel his full lips on mine.

Wait. What?

Even I hate to admit how creepy my mind was.

Oh well.

Grabbing my purse and phone I stood up and was about to walk out of this stupid restaurant. Okay maybe the restaurant was not stupid, but I was - for thinking Liam Rhodes would be even the slightest bit excited to see me as I am for him.

That's life for you hey.

I literally took one step before a hand grabbed my waist.

"Hey cupcake! I'm sorry I'm late." The beautiful deep voice of Liam panting stopped me in my tracks. I turned around to face him. He's hair was all messy but he still managed to look sexy. He was wearing a plain grey sweater that clung to his body like a second skin. His toned arms covered in tattoos, another thing that I found totally hot!

And oh my, do I love the way he calls me cupcake.

I frowned slightly. "I waited a half hour for you Liam. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just leave right now."