1

kim seomin||6:34pm||monday

i made my way to the studio with my earbuds in and my hoodie on my head and guitar on my back. i walked into my studio room - 12, since it is my lucky number. i placed my bag down and plugged in my phone.

i started dancing to "Say My Name" by JBJ and i just let my body take over. i popped, i broke it down, and i was having fun. i kept repeating the dance until my whole body was dripping with sweat. it felt good to dance, it felt as if all my worries were lifted off of my shoulders.

i took my guitar out of its case and i sat on the stool. i started singing "Downpour" by I.O.I. i sung for another hour and it finally was 8:00pm. i sighed as i looked at the clock. i grabbed my black guitar and put it back in its case. i cleaned the practice room as i listened to music singing and dancing whenever my body wanted to.

i finished cleaning and i smiled at myself in the mirror as i moved my bangs over a bit. i packed up my stuff and went to close the door of my room until i heard music blasting from another room. i walked over and looked through the window.

there was a boy, he was dancing and rapping as if his life depended on it. he looked so wonderful. the way his body moved, the way his rapping pierced into me and hit me hard. i wanted to see this boy again - and i will see him again.