chapter Twenty three

Eren looked at the small burn wounds he got from the hot tea that spilled over him a few days again.
Levi had already apologised more then a thousand times.
Eren just forgave him so he would stop begging eren for forgiveness.
Aside that, Levi had been acting weird.
Whenever they go outside together, he keeps looking around, like he's expecting something to happen.
Eren asked Levi if something was wrong but Levi just kept brushing it off and changed the subject.
He'll try asking Levi again when he gets home.
"EREN" someone yelled in eren's ear making him almost slap the person.
That person was ymir, a friend of him,...well, they're kind of friends.
"Oi! You almost hit me..some good reflexes you got there."
She crossed her arms and praised eren.
"Anyways, your shift is over, you can go home."
Oh, right, he was at his part time job.
"Oh, that's good, see you tomorrow." He beamed a smile toward ymir and then took his work unfirom off in the private workers room.
He put on his own clothes, grabbed his bag and then left trough the workers exit, which led to an alley.

Eren rubbed his cold hands together and walked through the alley.
Normally people would be scared, walking in the dark, in an alley.
But eren isn't.
He likes the rainy smell alleys have and the quietness.
That's what he liked the most.
From the alley you can't hear the cars, or chattering people.
It was just quiet, only the sound of wind and a few animals were heard.
Eren smiled to himself.
Step by step he gets happier.
Armin was in the back of his head, he didn't think of armin every second now.
He makes himself believe that armin is now in heaven, happily with his parents and grandfather.
The cold air made eren's nose red.
Eren sneezed and stuffed his cold hands into the pockets of his jacket.
*tap*
He looked up, at the end of the alley, there stood a guy, he was blocking the exit.
Eren gulped and just remained calm, well, he tried.
He kept walking.
He and the man got closer and closer, till...
The man walked straight past eren.
Eren let out a big sigh, he was scared for nothing.
He continued walking-
A strong hand clamped down on erens's mouth and pulled him back into the alley.
Another strong hand got a hold of his two arms and forcefully moved then behind eren's back, almost breaking them.
Eren screamed out loud, from pain and panic,
But his screams were muffled by the man's hands.
Eren was laying flat on his stomach, his arms painfully behind his back.
The person slowly sat down on eren's back, making eren yelp from the pain.
The man hovered over eren, roughly pulled eren's hair so eren was looking up and eren could see his face.
Eren's eyes widened.
Icey, cold, blue eyes.
He remeberd them instantly.
The man who was in his house..
Eren was about to scream but the man slammed eren's face down into the ground.
A pool of blood was formed underneath the knocked out eren.
The man smiled insanely and lifted eren up over his shoulder and walked away.

~to be contineud~

Next chapter will have lots of Levi in it so don't worry!
I feel like this chapter is quite weird...I don't know..maybe because I used a lot of words I normally wouldn't use😂
Anyways, hope I enjoyed!
Votes and comments Will be appreciated❤