chapter three

08:45 wanna hang out today?~eren
09:40 sorry, I can't!😢 a friend invited me to drink or eat something at a cafe that just openend! ~armin
09:51 ah kay! Have fun boi😏~eren
09:59 thanks!❤~armin

Eren read the last sentence and placed his phone down, he stretched his arms and rolled out of bed out of boredom, he had nothing to do.
He had an uneasy feeling, maybe because of armin?
Slowly he grabbed his phone and send armin a message.

10:02 what's the cafe called?~eren
10:05 mickey's milkshakes! Cute right?😍~armin
10:06 thanks,yeah cute✌~eren

Eren made a screenshot of the chat, what an unoriginal name for a cafe, he was sure it already existed.
He went downstairs and ate some cereal.
For the rest of the day he didn't really do anything special.

08:15 where are you?~eren
08:15 we'll be late if you don't come now~eren
08:16 atleast answer me
08:16 armin!😬
08:20 I'm going without you or I'll be late.

Eren quickly used his bike to go to school, he was late 5 minutes and got detention.
Why?
His teacher hates him, only because he had a few fights with his enemy named,jean, aka horse face.
The teacher probably think it's animal abuse.
"Eren..." mikasa walked towards eren while lunch break.
He simply hummed as an answer.
"Armin isn't responding to my texts or calls.."
Eren looked towards mikasa. "He's been ignoring me too, don't worry maybe he's grounded,sick or his phone is broken." He replied.
"I hope he's okay....." she wispered.
Eren chuckled. "Don't worry so much mikasa!"
"This isn't like armin, did you have contact with him yesterday?"
Eren thought and nodded. "Yeah in the morning, he was going to a cafe or something."
Mikasa crossed her arms. "With who?"
"No idea." He replied.
She sighed and took eren's phone from his pocket. "I'll be lending this for today." She walked away and left the cafeteria.
Eren sighed loud, threw away the remains of his lunch, grabbed his backpack and went to his class.

The school lessens went faster then eren thought they would, normally the day would take so long.
Mikasa was waiting in the locker hall, in front of eren's locker.
"hey mika" eren opened his locker and called mikasa by her nickname, he thought the nickname was cute. "You got your umbrella?" We asked.
Eren nodded. "Yeah, why? You're taking the bus right?"
"Yes but you aren't, I don't want you to get sick..but hey eren..be careful okay?" She said sadly.
Eren pinched her nose. "Don't worry so much" he smiled and grabbed his phone out of mikasa's hand. "See you on Monday!" She yelled.
"Yep!"

Eren stared at the old texts from armin, he searched up the cafe name.
Nothing special about it.
Maybe someone saw armin there? Maybe someone there knows what happenend to him?
Nah, I don't think so..
It might be.
Eren  bit his lip.
He stood up, grabbed his jacket and went to the cafe.
He was about to regret this decision.

~to be continued ~

Sorry for the shitty update after not updating for so long!
Really sorry.
My reasons: school, tiredness, no inspiration of what to write.
But here's a small update to announce I'm back!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤